Dove

Good news if you are all ready we should be able to start RPing by tomorrow. I'm almost finished preparing my chars

This is similar to chi, and uses something similar to it. But its kind of different, the opposing version, it pushes 'chi' or 'magic channeling' back

This is a power that has two sides to it, it can deflect magic (from the natures of its use) and when used to attack another it wont show outward wounds, rather internal injurys, it can be focused inwardly to heal her channels. Magic users abilitys are determined with something like a channel, which is why iternal strength can reverse attacks to self. Its not super powerful, but capable of being a great defense against powerful enemys once brought to greater potential and constant training.

Basicly it reverses in a way outward channeling (magic) and reflects it back, or disperses. Sounds more useful then it actually is. (only useful against power)

hope this explains it properly. Its not in use yet, and for it to actually be very useful she would have to learn accuracy and have a good eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
if I'm ready in 3 & 1/2 hours we can start the rp if you guys are up for starting it at that time. (2pm my time)

Just finishing up the shading on Exuier's pic then I'll edit his CS so its got the pic and then I'll write up the beginning post and link all of you

I'm going to have her dye her hair white xD

should I skip to the part where she sneaks in? Or play the registrant person, or let regal play her.

Unknown1 said:
I'm going to have her dye her hair white xD
should I skip to the part where she sneaks in? Or play the registrant person, or let regal play her.
I didn't understand what you just said. "let regal play her" is all I understood, you have to play your own char, don't pawn them off on me xD

Unknown1 said:
the registration lady person, not my character xD
Oh Okay xD lol

Well you have to get your char inside, I can control the registration lady just fine. xD

We'd have to work together if you have a specific plan in mind though

alright, how it goes is up to you, but she goes to register but can't prove her power (needs to have someone spurt powers at her.. which she doesn't know)

she walks away, then decides to climb in, and attempts to make it inside without being caught. What happens after that is up to you ;)

I would like to do it in one post, but I have to let you respond first. well, technically second.

(i'm a bit rusty, haven't rped in like a month)

@Unknown1 Okay I'm actually unsure how to do this. random spurt of powers at her could be...a fight breaks out amoungst some of the students and stray magic goes her way.

(I'm a bit rusty too I haven't RP'd in 3 or 4 months now I think)

yeah that would be great! I actually think I should just do it all in one post, getting into the school...

Hmm, so like while she is registering, or after she sneaks in the moment after she is caught?? ._.

Unknown1 said:
yeah that would be great! I actually think I should just do it all in one post, getting into the school...
Hmm, so like while she is registering, or after she sneaks in the moment after she is caught?? ._.
when she sneaks in, it'd be hard for magic to hit her when shes registering because the woman would be in the way

@Unknown1

turning suddenly from the desk why would there be a desk at the gate? Shes standing with a clipboard I said that before xD

Anyways should I do it now?

ah, xD oh... oops.. ;_;

Actually let me add more to the post if your going to do it now...

So, in about 15 minutes.

I'm going to go have a quick shower after supper btw. Supper is being made right now~

Unknown1 said:
Does anyone know what happened to the automatic commands at the top of the message thing?
You mean the italic and all that? those dissapear when its no longer rich text editor I think

Can't decide how I want to jump in, so ima just go watch kenshin and do homework for a bit xD

Edit: Yay, it worked thanks regal xD

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry everyone I was eating. After a coffee and responses to you guys I'll shower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back