• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice DnD 5e "Wings of Chaos"

Right... I think the first OOC questions are all going to be about character generation:

Level, starting wealth, stat gen method, optional rules, banned classes/feats/races/etc, setting entanglement minimum/maximums, and so on.

level 1, wealth is as given in the book from your class and background (link to book in character generation), stats are to be rolled on 5 d6 take the highest 3 numbers among them (if its all 18s than i know there's something wrong), I am accepting feats in place of stat improvements (as stated in the PH), I am also accepting the variants on some of the races (like the human varient), NO BANNED RACES OR CLASSES BUT IF ITS SOMETHING OTHER THAN IN THE PLAYERS HANDBOOK RUN IT BY ME FIRST, and as far as character builds go just make something that you can roleplay because for the most part thats what this is going to be after all ( :) )

17 [dice]11516[/dice] 15 [dice]11515[/dice] 14 [dice]11513[/dice] 13 [dice]11512[/dice] 13 [dice]11514[/dice] 12 [dice]11517[/dice]

Agreed... I have +1 charisma, which for a half orc barbarian in dead sexy and magnanimous.

Not here... the dice roller isn't very robust. Can't drop, round, add, explode, or quite a few other things a dice roller needs to be able to do.

Drat, I'm used to Myth-Weaver's dice roller. Has all sorts of nice features, and it's built into the post. Oh well, I'll go and figure out this one.

Alright so here's what I got

[dice]11519[/dice]

[dice]11520[/dice]

[dice]11521[/dice]

[dice]11522[/dice]

[dice]11523[/dice]

[dice]11524[/dice]

Not bad, not bad at all.

I mean, can we create NPCs, tribes, locations, lore, etc in our backstory, and if so to what extent?

I see that the newest version of the Basic Rules Handbook available on the WOTC site is Version 0.3. Does anyone know how it differs from the 0.2 version I am already familiar with?

Also, is it kosher if I just post a normal D&D character sheet PDF (if I can find a way to do it) as my application? I'm much more comfortable with those. :D

Thanks!

Also, are we using that common house rule that everyone gets a feat at first level?

vinom said:
I mean, can we create NPCs, tribes, locations, lore, etc in our backstory, and if so to what extent?
Yes you can create NPCs and everything as relevant to your backstory, just make sure you read over the write up i have in the thread and make sure you don't contradict anything on there but other than that its cool.

BirdTheWord said:
I see that the newest version of the Basic Rules Handbook available on the WOTC site is Version 0.3. Does anyone know how it differs from the 0.2 version I am already familiar with?
Also, is it kosher if I just post a normal D&D character sheet PDF (if I can find a way to do it) as my application? I'm much more comfortable with those. :D

Thanks!
I'm not sure what the differences are between .2 and .3 sorry, and yes you may post it as a char sheet, I believe I would likely prefer that, just easier to pick everything out of one of those tbh

vinom said:
Also, are we using that common house rule that everyone gets a feat at first level?
No the only way to get a feat at first level is to go with a variant human build, unstead of +1 to each stat you get +1 to two stats, one skill (of your choice) and one feat.

Ability score rollin yo.

[dice]11551[/dice]

[dice]11552[/dice]

[dice]11553[/dice]

[dice]11554[/dice]

[dice]11555[/dice]

[dice]11556[/dice]

Well, this was certainly a.. modest roll.

Hey everyone I updated the character creation thread, sorry about adding it so late but @BirdTheWord gave me the idea and i posted a form fallible 5e char sheet. This will make the characters easier to see and ultimately easier to play for the most part. Thanks all ( ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back