DN Anites (Always Open)

"Stop arguing or I'll turn you into a Magikarp and you into a dog.", I said to the Pikachu,whose name I supposed was Berry, and the cat respectively, "My name's Jason.".

i rubbed my neck sheepishly. "sorry its a habit.." Berry growled at Artemis and i held up a poffin and a cat treat. they shook paws calling a truce.

"That...", I said, straightening up and pointing at the cat and electric mouse shaking paws, "...has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen.".

I had an image of the two slumped against each other, asleep. "Awwww...", I cooed softly, bringing the image to a hologram in my hand.

I turned to check on the girl but saw the cloud was empty. I heard Jason call my name but i brushed it off. I extended my hand to help her up but she shied away from me, "Hey, hey, its okay. You don't have to be afraid, we aren't going to hurt you. You must have had something pretty bad happen to you." I inched closer to her with every word, trying to calm her down.

My gaze followed the little cat as it seized Nichole's hat in her little teeth, then snapped to Nichole's head in surprise. "Okay, I stand corrected. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Or maybe it's adorable...", I mused, looking with mild surprise at the neko standing bashfully in front of me.

I struggled to settle the girl down, "Umm Jason? I'm sure that cat is adorable but i need you! She is completely freaked!" i tried to create a warm mist to calm her down, trying anything and everything i could. My clothes were getting soaked from the light rain and the mist.

I looked over at the human freaking out by Rylie, then sighed and walked over to them calmly. "Excuse me, miss? If we wanted to hurt you, would we have saved you from that crowd of Gifted chasing after you?", I asked her, offering a small smile.

i blushed and said"i might be able to help!" smiling pulling a leaf from my bag playing a soft calming melody. berry and artemis swayed to the song smiling and hugged.

I looked over at Nichole in surprise, then clapped my hands gleefully and said, "Ooh, grass flute music! I've never met anyone who could play.".

i said"t-thanks..."blushing slightly. artemis poked me with her paw. "nichole can i show my true form?" i said"no artemis it might scare them!" berry said"can i go to my pokemorph form then i hate being this small"pouting.

i sighed and said"fine!" they took off their necklaces and glowed. berry giggled and said"hi!" she was human with her pikachu ears and tail wearing a yellow and black tee skirt and shoes. artemis was a large white cat with fire around her paws and she had two tails. she said"much better..."

I smiled and laughed, "Awesome! im glad im not the only shapshifter in the group! What else can you shift into?" i was so excited at the fact that i have another thing in common with these people.

I was finally starting to have fun. "We should have a morph-off. I mean we have nothing else to do right? And it looks like the Human is bout to pass out so we should do something." i suggested to Artemis and Berry and Nicole

i said"sure but let me show you my other look first!" i took off my pendant and lightly kissed it. "powerpendant mewtamorphisis!" a light surrounded me and when it died my hair had red streaks i had on a leather jacket some fingerless gloves matching shoes a red tee and jeans. "mew mew blackberry!" posing. "giggle my friend gave me this before you know....she said she saw something special in me..." artemis said"hey it works for you i mean you get twin pistols how badass is that?! and look at your choker!" i rolled my eyes laughing.

"Cooooool...", I said in amazement before shaking my head and saying, "Okay, about the human...Bring her to the house. There's medicine and bandages,not to mention food. She looks famished, poor thing.", glancing in her direction sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back