DN Anites (Always Open)

I let out a little giggle at his arm movements, "Well that's really cool. I wish i could cast spells but im just stuck with nature and weather and metamorphosis. Well, i like the Nature part haha." i like having small talk with someone for once. "So how did you end up here? You know out in the woods?"

Anna felt as if her lungs were about to collapse. She had been running at full speed from a pack of Gifted, and the worst part was... she couldn't see them. She could barely hear their vulgar cries over the pounding of her over worked heart and the hard slam of her feet on the ground. She was struggling for breath and feared that she would be caught. Their voices were getting nearer and Anna looked around for any chance of escape. She saw figures up ahead, and that terrified her. Was she about to be surrounded? She gulped for air and tried to push a stray stand of red hair from her eyes, but she lost focus. Her back foot came forward and hit her front heel, sending her flying forward. She rolled over herself and spun uncontrollably towards the figures in front of her. She let out a groan of pain and grimaced when her body finally stopped propelling forward. She could feel scratches up he legs and arms, and blood was trickling from her cheek. "Help" she moaned weakly. She didn't expect anybody to answer the call, and the invisible attackers became visible. They were almost upon her.

I heard a rumble and whispers. I looked up and saw a girl surrounded by mysterious figures. i ran to her and pushed through the crowd. I knelt beside her and touched the ground next to us. Large vines sprouted from the ground creating a barrier around us, keeping the figures out.

I was about to answer Rylie when a beat-up girl rolled up a short distance away. I looked up in surprise to see a gang of people running straight at us, presumably to get to the girl. They reached her and began beating her even more, and as Rylie pushed through the crowd to try and protect her I raked my hand straight up in the air and yelled angrily, "Masa untuk pergi!". The aggressive Gifted were forced away from a dome of vines I was sure wasn't there before, and a moment later they began to shine brilliantly as each and every one of their molecules was converted to light. As soon as they were fully turned, they vanished, sent back to the nearest big city.

Anna looked up and tried to focus on the figure above her. Her vision was spotty from the fall and she hadn't had anything to eat or drink in days. She fidgeted away from the touch, not yet sure if the person was an enemy or an ally. She propped herself onto her elbows and her hair slid away from her face. Anna squinted her eyes in order to focus, but her vision just got worse. She groaned under her breath and then collapsed, hitting her head heard on the solid ground beneath her. Her world went dark.

I heard the whispering stop and dropped the vines. I put my arm under hers and helped her to her feet. "Jason! Come help me get her back to camp!" I centered my balance to account for her dead weight.

I sighed sadly and turned away but said"here give her this it'll help her.." handing the girl a vile filled with nectar from the lilies of life.

Anna mumbled a bit, letting slip some unidentifiable words from her inner consciousness. Basically she was babbling like an idiot...

I heard her mumbling but ignored it. I set her down gently and created a cloud underneath her and it rose to about my hips height. this took the weight off of my shoulders and we carried on. It was pretty warm so i made some rain clouds and made a light drizzle. The cool water helped a lot.

I walked back into the forest my ears drooping. berry said"that was just plain rude!"i said"its ok berry..." Artemis said"they completely ignored you!" i sighed sadly and sat down near a huge oak tree.

It looked like Rylie had the situation under control, so I quietly tiptoed around to where the uninjured new girl and her two companions were sitting. "Boo.", I said in a loud monotone.

(Yullen,2:22 a.m.? And Kiara, 2:18? What on Earth were you two doing?)

We jumped and screamed. Berry sent out a thunderbolt. "oh its just you...please dont do that..."(well i just gave kiara's character a vile of nectar from the lilies of life to help Claire's character...)

I absorbed the electricity and turned it into magic before saying mildly, "But it's fun. Anyways, sorry for ignoring you. And sorry for her ignoring you.", indicating the now-far-away form of Rylie through the trees, currently headed to the hou - oh crap. "Rylie!", I called to her, "You might wanna wait for us, or Ranger might get you!".

Name: Zarox Gavl

Nickname: Spirit

Heterosexual,Homosexual,or Bisexual: Heterosexual

Looks:
images

Personality: Cold, detached, strange, stern

Gifted,Trainer,or Human: Gifted

Powers (if any): Power of the Shadows and Darkness such as Shadow Claw, Shadow Beam, Shadow Hand, Shadow Control, many more and his special ability: Shadow Hurricane

Crush (optional): None

Other: None

Anna felt the water on her face and her eyes fluttered open. Her head lolled lazily and she felt something incredibly soft beneath her. she slowly sat up realized she was moving. There was a strange girl next to her who seemed kind. Then Anna's gaze drifted to the white mist beneath her. Her eyes widened and she freaked out. She quickly pivoted so her feet hung off the cloud. she hopped off and stumbled a few feet, but she knew she didn't have the strength or energy to run. she turned to look at the girl and crouched down a bit. Why could she never get away from the gifted? She raised her hands to show empty palms. "I-I mean no trouble," she said shakily.

((I guess I can jump in?))

Zarox appeared out of the shadows in a blast of purple mist in front of Anna. He was not an evil gifted who was hunting humans, just one who was trying to get his way in the world.

"Running so soon? I am Zarox. What is your name?" Zarox asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back