• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Free-for-all or simulation duels for tomorrow's training?

• Free-for-all!

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Simulation duels!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I got into a car accident two days ago so I'm a bit occupied with trying to get that whole thing sorted out (since the other person ran away :,)) but I'll try to have a post up tonight! Sorry if it's not the best
I hope you're okay, and im sorry the other person involved had to be crappy like that :-/

Also, posted!

Posted, sorry! I'm okay, just really busy with settling the whole thing so I've been preoccupied.

Ok Chris has slightly redeemed himself now in Poppy’s eyes. Since he’s not only comforting Blair but also keeping tabs on the others making sure they are ok. ❤️

Nerdy. Nerdy. Your post was beautiful, and I really enjoyed replying to Charlie's part of it! I hope I didn't powerplay her too much??? If so, I'd be willing to go back and edit whatever you'd like. Trying to have conversations in RP is tricky, yikes. :lennyslash:

No your reply was great!! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. 😁😁😁 I'm excited to write my next post haha.

Charlie's post was fun to write as she had to interact with like 5 different people 😁😂

Aubrey would likely have a waffle just covered in chocolate sauce.

Chris would probably have a plain pancake with just a little bit of lemon and sugar

Charlie would be happy with any, but would probably not for pancakes.

I'll have my post up tonight hopefully :)

Finn would be a chocolate waffle person, Harper would go for French toast or a protein pancake or something.

Since I'm eating one now, what would y'all's characters' favorite smoothie be? I feel like Finn would go for a chocolate banana while Harper would have some kind of healthy kale, pineapple, and like protein powder mix lol.

Damn, Harper with these protein pancakes and kale smoothies making me feel weak.

Hm... Ghost is a very picky eater and doesn't have a palate for most sweet things he's bitter to the core but he might make an exception for a salted caramel smoothie or banana nut. Something where the sweet and savory balance out.

Hmm Bella would enjoy a strawberry banana with some protein I think.

I will hopefully have time to get a post up this weekend, I'm looking at an apartment on Sunday and going out with my bf tomorrow so I'll try my best to get one up some time in the next few days 🙂

Randi is a chocolate chip pancake with strawberry syrup sorta gal!

Fable LOVES French toast especially when it is smothered in chocolate syrup and powdered sugar with bananas!

Thorn likes waffles because you can make waffle sandwiches which he thinks are yummy! Especially with extra cheese!

Hey, is everyone ready to start the day's training yet? Or would all you guys with Ben's body like time for one more round of posts first?

I say start the training cause I’m ready to start bringing Nikolai in, but I’m fine with either choice!

Also Poppy would like banana and strawberry smoothies. While Jax would like probably a blue berry one.

(Nikolai and Rose would both like banana nut type smoothies.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back