• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Disney: The Net Generation

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Would his name be Nico, by any chance?

[/QUOTE]
I hadn't planned on that, no. And now that I'm looking at my schedule I don't believe I can juggle a second character, my apologies.

Well, depending on which of them you choose, for example Anna, your character will have that power, but the other parent can still be Kristoff but your character will not have that power. That is left open for someone else who may want thay power but theu may just end up becoming your sibling unless they change stories and decide that one of their parents is different, if that makes sense.

Okay I've written two of my. Four starters but I'm sick so imma go to sleep and finish the other two tomorrow...

*only posts pics for Eric because whoops they have a stunning fc and I can't resist*

also sorry for the SUPER SHORT starter for Alexander....

...but hey, posted. And @Yuuki Kuran feel free to talk to any of mine if you're looking for interactions, though Eric is mildly engaged the other three are free and Eric could certainly talk to more than one person at once, they are capable of multitasking~

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Hah! Eric. That's ironic.

[/QUOTE]
?? How so? With the picture or with the talking or...?

Eric, the prince's name in the Little Mermaid

Urian, the son of the villain in the Little Mermaid

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Eric, the prince's name in the Little Mermaid
Urian, the son of the villain in the Little Mermaid

[/QUOTE]
Ohhhh! Oh yes indeed there is some irony there~ I totally didn't even think of that. I suppose I just don't think of Eric as a prince (Princet~~ whee gender neutral titles~~~) so it slipped my mind entirely~

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Lol. Posted.

[/QUOTE]
I saw. I am... not sure how to respond to it though? Not sure if that's the sick talking or me just not being able to find a way to fit myself in to his going outside and then heading back in again. I'll try to figure a way to respond to it but in the meantime I made my existing posts look prettier, ah-hah. Because that counts as productive.

...I'd like to apologise in advance to everyone for Charming's next post because he is 100% awful and I just. I'm so sorry. The mun does not condone his thoughts or actions in any way and I feel compelled to post this disclaimer about it because he is legitimately terrible. And I am. So sorry.

@Natasha

I want to play one or two more characters, if that's allowed. Can I take Aladdin's kid and/or Aurora's kid if they're not taken yet? If one is taken and one isn't I'll take the one that isn't taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, guys. I already typed up what? Two posts without any responses? I can't rp with myself.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Come on, guys. I already typed up what? Two posts without any responses? I can't rp with myself.

[/QUOTE]
I can't find a way to respond to your posts so far? Especially the most recent one. Didn't he walk out, vaguely criticize the students as a whole, tell his eels to mess with the boat of it was loud again, and then go back inside? I. Can't really do much can with him if he goes back inside away from everyone before anyone can respond to him talking! I'd love to write with you but it's hard to respond when your character puts themselves away from everyone else and cuts themselves off from interaction... :(

(And I know I'm being a mild hypocrite here, given that Doré is being antisocial and sitting on top of a wall watching everyone below her which isolates her a bit - though she is at least around everyone else! - so believe me I understand there's some hypocritical nature to my comment. I'm just having trouble finding an in with Urian.)

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]You're right. Sorry

[/QUOTE]
Like. I'm trying :/ because I wanna write with you! I'm just struggling to find an in, so to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back