• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Disney: The Net Generation

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]I didn't mean to sound rude. I'm so sorry!

[/QUOTE]
Oh no you didn't! I just feel bad that I can't find a way to reply. So you're not being rude at all!

Sorry, haven't been on much because of Christmas, and probably won't be back till New Year's is over but I' try. As for dorms, it's one big building with rooms. Everyone is in the building and get one room for themselves, there isn't exactly a dorm or wing for the different genders.

Natasha said:
Sorry, haven't been on much because of Christmas, and probably won't be back till New Year's is over but I' try. As for dorms, it's one big building with rooms. Everyone is in the building and get one room for themselves, there isn't exactly a dorm or wing for the different genders.
Oh good! People have been saying boys building or girls and I was very "??? Okay but Eric is neither???" about it.

Just a quick reminder that Eric's pronouns are they/them, not he/him or she/her (since I've seen Eric referred to with male pronouns, and since their faceclaims are both female - er. At least one is, I think Erika Linder identifies as female, so if I'm wrong sorry-!). Just. As a general fyi. They/them pronouns only please~

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Did I really sound desperate? Ouch. Wasn't aiming for that

[/QUOTE]
No, no, I didn't mean it that way!! I just needed to take Laurent elsewhere and you hadn't interacted with anyone yet and I thought they might know each other so... yeah.

[QUOTE="Yuuki Kuran]Yeah. I think Urian has homosexual tendencies, but he is straight.

[/QUOTE]
I... don't know what to label Eric as? They prefer men. But neither gay nor straight really apply orz... Not sure if they're monogamous or poly tho.

June is suuuuuper gay. V lesbian. V v lesbian. Monogamous.

Doré is as straight as they come. Monogamous as well.

Alexander is v pan and v v poly. But also doesn't keep interest for long. He's on the grey-aro spectrum - I can't remember the word for it off the top of my head but it's the one that means '[romantically] interests in someone only so long as it's unrequited'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back