• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Disney: The Net Generation

I think someone has already asked for the child of Ariel so I may have to get back to you on that, but you can most certainly have the daughter of Gaston

Natasha said:
I think someone has already asked for the child of Ariel so I may have to get back to you on that, but you can most certainly have the daughter of Gaston
Awesome, thank you so much! And that's cool, if Ariel's child is taken, I can make a son for Tiana if that's still up for grabs? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, sure, that's available! :)

Natasha said:
Yeah, sure, that's available! :)
Alrighty, awesome! I'm almost done making the CS for Gaston's daughter, so I'll gladly take the son of Tiana! :) Thank you so much for being helpful!

@Natasha then is it okay if I only have one character and its Ariel's daughter because I've never played a male character and I don't think I'll ever want too. I red the rules and I'll have my character up soon. ^-^ and is it okay if someone helps me with the BB codes for my character sheets? I don't want to be the only one with a simple plain boring sheet. Please and thank you

Yes you can have the child of Ariel, and

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Reserve kid of jafar?
please read the rules!

Okay. Also, is this character going to be a male? Because we have too many female villains right now.

Alrighty, go for it.

Calling everyone!

Who's ready to begin?

Can I have the daughter of Rapunzel? I did the math and there is only one female 'good' girl. You also might want more male 'bad' guys. I don't play male characters so this is the only way I will help even the genders.

Cooooookie for coco puffs dude.

And if I may, I'd like to make a daughter of Merida. And maybe a son of someone but I haven't quite figured it out yet..any one have an suggestions?

HamSammich said:
Cooooookie for coco puffs dude.
And if I may, I'd like to make a daughter of Merida. And maybe a son of someone but I haven't quite figured it out yet..any one have an suggestions?
What about the son of The Evil Queen?

@CelestialBunny , like I said, can't allow people characters of the same gender. Someone else asked if it was alright to make two males to even it all up, but I declined because that would be unfair.

@Bond of Flames , Yes, of course.

@HamSammich , Yes you can have the daughter of Merida and if you're making a boy, I'd like it if you made him the son of a villain. ^^

Please read the rules!

No he'd look like a normal human for the most part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back