• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

Personally, I like the silhouettes of two and three more but the first is the most traditionally mecha looking. What I do like about the second one is that it has a more brawler/fighter feel and definitely screams ancient hero/warrior.

Have you considered the Mecha Kingdoms skinline from League of Legends? I think the Jax or Sett one could work well.
my character is a swordsman and I don't think any of the mecha kingdoms skins fit that... hm

I'll probably go with two, maybe?

Okay ive definitely never been the lore guy but lets see if I got this down. Most of this is either taking place in the Forsythia galaxy, or at least thats like the Eden of this universe where all the good shit at. So they are in it, or outside fighting over it.

The Fab Empire kinda helped restore the Nexus or whatever, but Sorenti was like (nah they going to get credit) and pre emptively got offended so they could fight against that which had not happened yet resulting in the two nations getting pissed at each other. (also mad about a Yak war prior or something) The Sorenti are logic and tech while Fab just now getting into tech but got more magic, and since they are a fancy bunch they stuff costs more and is harder to make. Fabs might have a slight chosen one complex that may or may not be true as Mr.K thinks this has something to do with exposure to a core (is Veliks a sun or planet???) resulting in a scientific, evolution breakthrough (also explains different races?) as opposed to some chosen thing. Fabs don't like that because they basically saying we not special snowflakes.

A Pelican reignited the war somehow

Sorenti was whooping ass with them mechs before we started making our own mechs. They actually damaged the Nexus then calmed their tits and got smarter about fighting, slapping each other on occasion when it makes sense but avoiding a whole boxing match. There is another contender, or enemy we don't know about, probably the damn pelican.

Other notes, misuse of the magic can crystallize you and your organs in a very painful death

The war actually helped with the pre-existing discrimination a little bit, not that its gone but war actually did a good job. Good job war.

Large Leviathians swim around the gardens,

If you are not in military your magic use is limited like a speed limit,

Mages use Axium as a medium for their magic. Also called AX-5
The way I understand this better than the actual lore

I know that the GM is asleep, but does anyone know how exactly the political structure/culture of Farbania is in regards to nobility?

I’m putting the finishing touches on my char and I’m not sure how much of a problem it’d be if my char has womanized around in noble circles
Shouldn't be a problem. Also if your CS is too long, I will deny. Ahem.

Okay ive definitely never been the lore guy but lets see if I got this down. Most of this is either taking place in the Forsythia galaxy, or at least thats like the Eden of this universe where all the good shit at. So they are in it, or outside fighting over it.

The Fab Empire kinda helped restore the Nexus or whatever, but Sorenti was like (nah they going to get credit) and pre emptively got offended so they could fight against that which had not happened yet resulting in the two nations getting pissed at each other. (also mad about a Yak war prior or something) The Sorenti are logic and tech while Fab just now getting into tech but got more magic, and since they are a fancy bunch they stuff costs more and is harder to make. Fabs might have a slight chosen one complex that may or may not be true as Mr.K thinks this has something to do with exposure to a core (is Veliks a sun or planet???) resulting in a scientific, evolution breakthrough (also explains different races?) as opposed to some chosen thing. Fabs don't like that because they basically saying we not special snowflakes.

A Pelican reignited the war somehow

Sorenti was whooping ass with them mechs before we started making our own mechs. They actually damaged the Nexus then calmed their tits and got smarter about fighting, slapping each other on occasion when it makes sense but avoiding a whole boxing match. There is another contender, or enemy we don't know about, probably the damn pelican.

Other notes, misuse of the magic can crystallize you and your organs in a very painful death

The war actually helped with the pre-existing discrimination a little bit, not that its gone but war actually did a good job. Good job war.

Large Leviathians swim around the gardens,

If you are not in military your magic use is limited like a speed limit,

Mages use Axium as a medium for their magic. Also called AX-5
Close enough. The point is that war is good! And we're gonna find out just how good it is in IC! <3

Literally every gacha game premise out there. If you are expecting super original content, I'm afraid I will disappoint you.
My character likes cliches lol
Close enough. The point is that war is good! And we're gonna find out just how good it is in IC! <3
LOL thanks, the pelican will live rent free in my head

Those were the last moments before the bombing took the life of our dear GM...
RIP

Also Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 I didnt' recognize you at first xD, im so used to discord so the RPN names don't click with me LOL

What do you mean "recognize you at first"? I'm a new player on site. This is my first time GMing. I swear!

No. (:
.......my mind is so screwed right now LMBO, LOL well you're doing great

Also which one lol

Accell.jpeg
phantom1.jpeg

Attachments

• phantom1.jpeg
    phantom1.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back