• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

I should be done shortly, but I assume a H.Y.M.N. is an optional theme song? Or I'm missing something here? And the SP weapon I assume is a special use weapon rather than a main combat arm? Cause if it can be a main combat Arm I'm going way off base from the swords crew, hell I might still go well off base from the swords crew if it is just a as the name says, special weapon. Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

question gm, is the God-Empress hot
this determines her validity as our boss, sorry

I should be done shortly, but I assume a H.Y.M.N. is an optional theme song? Or I'm missing something here? And the SP weapon I assume is a special use weapon rather than a main combat arm? Cause if it can be a main combat Arm I'm going way off base from the swords crew. Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59
HYMN: Correcto.
SP Weapon draws directly from your core and is maintained via mana. It's a burst ultimate of sorts, so no, it doesn't count towards the 2 primary slots

question gm, is the God-Empress hot
this determines her validity as our boss, sorry
Literally in the Principal Cast tab of the CS thread.

SP Weapon draws directly from your core and is maintained via mana. It's a burst ultimate of sorts, so no, it doesn't count towards the 2 primary slots

i'm sorry gm, i am blind

i literally cannot tell which one is which for the life of me until pointed out lmfao
I swear to Slaanesh are tits the only thing on your mind
no

i like ass too

Got it, on that note I may want a weapon that isn't listed in said list, but I don't think it will break anything, it'll make sense when the sheet is posted.

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 , does my shield count as a separate weapon from my sword? Or can I have another weapon mounted asides from my shield/sword

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 , does my shield count as a separate weapon from my sword? Or can I have another weapon mounted asides from my shield/sword
You have two primaries from the list given in the manual.
Built-in energy/mana shields and defensive countermeasures.
An SP weapon for the special effects.
A Resonance burst for the ultra graphics experience.

If you already opt for sword, that counts as a primary weapon. A self-carry ballistic shield would take up another slot.

You have two primaries from the list given in the manual.
Built-in energy/mana shields and defensive countermeasures.
An SP weapon for the special effects.
A Resonance burst for the ultra graphics experience.

If you already opt for sword, that counts as a primary weapon. A self-carry ballistic shield would take up another slot.
gotcha, no extra weapons for my boy then; literally sword and shield like a hero of old 😎

qUm0FZp.jpg
Okay I think i found the one lol thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back