Digimon: When it Began (open)

"We thought about it. . " Dorimon joked. And he waddled over to a bush and started to sleep, with a little bubble slowly inflating and deflating as she breathed.

(lol copy cat with ur siggy :P )

gigimon snarled slightly, as marina looked at him ''w-whats with him....'' gigimon snarled at a bush, as a yanmamon appears buzzing. ''HAY ITS THAT CREEP THAT TRIED TO KIDNAP ME!!!''

"Hey kind sir, YOU RUINED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!"Dorimon rushed back over to where Ryan and the others were. "Bubble Blast!" Dorimon shot bubbles out of his mouth towards the Yanmamon.

((I had to return the favor x3))

yanmamon got sent back, but snarled. ''zzzbsszzz thunder ray!'' charging energy it was about to fire, suddenly gigimon runs over snarling ''rrrr'' gigimon runs over and opens jaw ''hot bite'' It bit down on the tail of the insect, but cause it was champion level, it barley felt it ''inzzzzolit brat'' The bug spins, and throws the tiny red devil aside into marina. ''y-you tried to protect me'' gigimon looks and nodded ''coarse your my friend''

Suddenly a new Digimon appeared, it was Babydramon. It charged out of nowhere as it blasted out Hot Steam as he let loose with pure hot and spicy steam towards the bug Digimon. He was always looking for a challenge as he roared, flapping his wings to fly in.

Ryan didn't know what to do. What Purplepuffballmon' could do, or why it could do that. He was very curious what it was in the first place. She said she was a digimon, but what does that mean? . . . 'Where are we anyway? Why are we here? How did we get here? Who is here? What happened to the others? Do the others have digimon? And who's digimon was this? What was he? A seahorse?' Ryan's head spun with all the questions.

yanmamon buzzed getting irritated. ''useless digimonzz thunder beam!'' He charged and shoots another attac trying to hit babydramon. gigimon stands up shaking ''I don't think we can beat him!''

Babydramon is zapped as he falls to the ground.

Dane instinctively dives to catch the falling Digimon, just before it lands.

"Careful little guy, I don't think you are old enough to beat him. Your attacks alone aren't enough, but maybe if you guys combine them?"

Babydramon shrugged off Dane as he growled, floating up.

"I need no help, get off me human. I can beat anyone!"

marina looked at baby gigimon. ''yea maybe we should..huh'' baby gigimon snarled ''babydramon...lets both attack!'' marina looked and held gigimon. ''no way I wont let you get hurt no more!!''

Ryan sat there awkwardly, as if he wasn't there. He slowly raised his hand, as a way to say that he was there too, but since he is naturally shy, he didn't want to seem rude, and didn't stick his hand up that high. " Excuse me, I think Ryan wants to help too." Dorimon exclaimed, not trying to be rude either, and Ryan smiled at Dorimon.

dark gigimon looked and begun glowing. ''BZZTS WHAT!!!'' gigimon begins to grow ''dark gigimon digivolve to!!!'' marina looked with a slight face ''hes....'' There stood a black guilmon ''BLACK GUILMON!! AHHH!!'' yanmamon looked at the black like dinosaur stood there infront of marina. ''pyro...grenade PAH!!'' with a powerful charge shooting a purple like rck towards the yanmamon blasting it to the ground. marina then looked at babydramon ''w-what happened''

Nina walked through the bushes noticing a black looking dragon shooting a purple looking rock. she let out a bit of a scream then ducked behind the bushes Why is this happening to me???

"Dorimon. . . " Ryan strangely spoke up, this was the first time that Dorimon heard his voice.

" Yes Ryan?" Dorimon smiled.

" Kill it. . ." Ryan said with anger, Dorimon pounced on the body and started swiping at the downed Yanmamon, the bug quickly turned to data and dissipated.

black guilmon looked tilting head. ''dorimon!! hay its me...black gigimon...I dunno what happened'' marina looked at the yanmamon. ''w-what happened'''

After she 'savagely' killed Yanmamon she looked up at DGuilmon. He tackled him with happiness. "You finally digivolved, you finally digivolved!" Dorimon almost peed herself with excitement.

marina looked ''d-digivolved? whats that...huh'' She then pulled out a digivice. ''what the'' black guilmon turned ''that's your digivice...its the link between u and me'' He smiled.

Ryan reached into his pocket to find nothing, how did he not get one cool gadget thing-y? Well he didn't know what it did but he wanted one." Did you guys not know about digivolving? When a digimon has a special bond with their tamer, which is you guys. We can digivolve into awesome monsters!"

"Wait. . . there's. . .more monsters?" Ryan shuddered a bit.

Lan looked up and saw a small little insect on his head. "Hi i am puroromon and i'm your digimon." Lan seemed confused and said, "Um cool so uh what do you do little dude."

mirana looked scared. ''more...you mean...that bug wasn't all!'' black guilmon looked and sighed. ''coarse not m'lady''

" Come along children" Dorimon continued to addle along the jungle floor, making little squeaky noised every time he took a step. "We need to find the others. . ."

"Wait. . . there's others?" Ryan looked confused and looked around for signs of, well humans,

marina looked at ryan. ''OH CRAP..I FORGOT DANE!!!'' She gasped, as black guilmon looked at dorimon ''whats a dane?;;'''

Nina saw the both of them chatting and stood out of the bush "ummmm........ hi guys, this is Hopmon. do you know whats going on?" Hopmon was on her shoulder just looking around.

"I'm fine."

Dane followed after Marina.

"I say we follow these creatures."

"Digimon!"

Babydramon yelled out to correct him.

"Right Digimon, to find these others. They seem to know what's going on..."

He looked to Ryan and the others.

Babydramon just huffed at he glared at DGuilmon.

"How can you not know what Digivoloution is, you call yourself a Digimon! How did one like you evolve before me..."

He grumbled the last sentence under his breath so no one should hear.

"So let me get this straight, you guys are Digimon and you Digivolve to grow up. But you can only do that if you form a bond with one of us and get that Digivike thing."

Dane looked to the Digimon.

"Digivice." Babydramon correct again.

"Right, thanks. But I have to ask, where are we. We were at school before, but now..." He asked the Digimon.

"You are in the Digital World." Babydramon glared at them as he spoke without emotion.

Dane's eyes went big, they were in a whole another world...

marina looked around. ''w-whats the digital world'' black guilmon waved a claw slightly ''the digital world, is like the place where all data is collected, everything, us the trees even the sky is all digital'' marina smiled sighing. ''what a reliefe that means we cant die right'' she looked at black guilmon who shook his head ''what you mean no?''

Ryan looked at the four asking questions to each other. He looked over to Dorimon. " Hey Dorimon?" He spoke up rubbing his arm.

"Yes?" Dorimon looked behind herself, so Ryan could catch up.

" I was wondering, what can you turn into?" Ryan looked at Dorimon and lifted her up and help her, so she didn't have to walk anymore.

" Oh. . . I dunno. . ." Dorimon felt a little stupid for not knowing, she never really thought about it, she only waiting for Ryan to come to the digital world, but what cold she turn into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back