Digimon: When it Began (open)

Dane had also heard the voice and swung his head around looking for the source, he knew Ryan couldn't have said it.

"What said that..."

Dane said still looking around.

"hey you ok there?" Nina heard this small little voice speaking to her while she was crying "Who's there?" she then got on her knees with her hands still in her face and started to cry a little louder "Don't hurt me"

"Once you come here, you need to find a girl who wears a ruby necklace, she knows something you don't" The strange voice appeared in all their heads, Ryan was very concerned about a trap or trick, he never really trusted people THAT easy. Sure once he would know them he would, but other than that, a third-kind voice isn't that comforting

Nina could hear the voice but she kept crying she thought it was all in her head. she began to pray oh i hope this will be over soon.

The void suddenly opened to a giant black hole, instantly sucking in everything, the children tried to hang on, but no success. When everyone woke up, there were somehow in the middle of nowhere,. . .

(where is everybody)

Oh my god oh my god i'm scared
Nina thought to herself, while her hair was covering her face trying not to see anything she couldn't deal with this, so she began to hyperventilate.

Dane woke up after getting sucked into the void with a startled jump as he looked around woozily.

"Did anyone get the number plate of that interdimensional portal?!"

He then collapsed and fainted again.

((I just needed to get us into the digital world and I didn't want to do it longer, and we got separated from the main group, and we are in two groups))

Ryan looked around, he didn't see anyone, hmm. Suddenly I purple blur attacked his face and started laughing. Ryan tried to rip the thing off his face, but it had a strong grasp.

marine wakes up and looks around. ''hay you boy...wake up, and help a girl out...'' She eventually stood up and sighed, as she started to drag the unconscious dane to a tree. ''man..too much work''

Dane woke up with a tree behind him.

"What happened?"

He looked around groggily as he got up from the tree, his location had changed, he was now outside...

He continued to look around until he saw a peculiar sight, one of the boys being attacked by a purple blob.

He glared lightly at it, unsure with all that happened if he should help...

Ryan finally got the creature off his face, he looked at it, and the thing said hello to him. From fear, Ryan threw the demon into a tree. He didn't want to touch it.

Nina couldn't stop her self with her breathing staggering even more she thought she would die in this area then she heard that same voice from before "Don't be scared i'll be here to protect you" as soon as she heard that she moved her hair to see this purple thing with spiky looking hair. Her eyes grew wide and picked him up "awwwwww your so cute." she smiled, "I'm sure you can protect me but where am I and where is everyone else?" Hopmon took a deep breath and began to talk really fast "This is the Digital world and my name is Hopmon, i'm a Digimon, i also think i saw someone not so far from here" Nina smiled and stood up, "well what are we waiting for let's go" She began to walk with hopmon to where he saw another human.

"Please to make your acquaintance Mr. Ryan. My name is Dorimon, and I am your digimon!" The strange puffball continued to speak, explaing things at a slow pace, using high vocabulary words. He was quite polite, yet Ryan still was scared.

Marine suddenly screams running away from a tiny black, four legged ball that was slightly bouncing. "wait im your friend" marine kept tripping over a root landing by ryan. "t-theres a crepy ball after me" she hugged ryan terrified

As Dane looked around at all the confusion, he soon realized all the little creatures were not like the monsters before. They weren't dangerous, they just wanted to be friends.

"Wait guys, these aren't monsters like the others. I think they are young monsters, child monsters. It seems they only want to be friends...."

He got up off the ground brushing off the dust.

"Look at them, they are just following you like a child follows a parent or adult, they aren't dangerous. They seem friendly, more than that..."

marina hides and looks. 'oh sure..thaats what aliens say before they SUCK OUT YOUR BRAINS!!'' dark gigimon looked up then at dane ''your right sir...we just want to be your best friends..im dark gigimon...'' he smiled softly and hoped to marina again.

Ryan awkwardly grabs Dorimon and squeezes him and he makes a toy dog noise, Ryan laughed. These things were living dog toys.

"Hehe that tickles sir." Dorimon jumped out of his hold and got on his legs after a struggle. " He doesn't talk much does he Gigimon?"

gigimon shook his head "no not at all dorimon....hmm..'' suddenly marina walked over and looked. ''s-so your not evil or wont eat us...r-right...promise''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back