Digimon: VC [reboot] (open)

Idea said:
it´s being a little hard, I mean, there are three approved characters right now and nobody seems to be even updating theirs. I still really want to at least start this, so don´t give up on us, alright?
Don't worry I will wait as long as this takes, that was the most difficult character I have made and I am going to get use out of him.

@Idea

I do apologize from my lack of updating my

current CS. This week has been hectic with Independence

day and a few other family events going on. I will admit, that

personalities are not my strongest, and I hate writing them with a passion.

And knowing the fact that I have to write 3 paragraphs on the subject

isn't at all motivating. But alas, I will will think of something in which

I can stretch into three decent sized paragraph. It shall be done by today

while the brain is functioning.

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17367-idea/ said:
@Idea[/URL]
I do apologize from my lack of updating my

current CS. This week has been hectic with Independence

day and a few other family events going on. I will admit, that

personalities are not my strongest, and I hate writing them with a passion.

And knowing the fact that I have to write 3 paragraphs on the subject

isn't at all motivating. But alas, I will will think of something in which

I can stretch into three decent sized paragraph. It shall be done by today

while the brain is functioning.
I see. I said you needed three paragraphs of personality, did I? I think that makes me the one who should apologize, that must have slipped me when I reviewed the old rules (since this is a reboot). The 4th, admittedly wasn´t much of a help either.

Thanks for your hard work.

@Idea

No worries, we all make mistake.

I sure as hell do. Welp, at least I finished the

darn thing. If there's anything wrong with it

I'll fix it tomorrow.

@Idea

Yep, I understand they're digicards. Sorry I failed

to label them as such. Also, I made a correction and

fixed the "Brain washing" tidbit of Neo Devimon's attack.

@Idea[/URL]
Yep, I understand they're digicards. Sorry I failed

to label them as such. Also, I made a correction and

fixed the "Brain washing" tidbit of Neo Devimon's attack.
alright. Feel free to go ahead and pick either @ChoasMaker ´s or @Penance ´s digimon

I want to join but I don't know how much time I have to dedicate to this rp

@Idea[/URL]
I'll choose @ChoasMaker . Never really

partnered with sorcerermon before.
I don't think many people know who he is. I only saw him watching digimon frontier on youtube.

[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]I want to join but I don't know how much time I have to dedicate to this rp

[/QUOTE]
we could work something out. In that PM you sent me, could you perhaps tell me how long you expect this period of additional business to last?

ChoasMaker said:
I don't think many people know who he is. I only saw him watching digimon frontier on youtube.
many of the digimon on that list don´t even appear on the shows, so yeah. Sorcermon was a major character, though his counterpad is far more popular and known.

@ChoasMaker

I know him from the anime and rping

with many who choose him as a partner, but

me being a dragon fan bear, I tend to be more

bias and normally pick dragon/dinosaur digimon.

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37434-choasmaker/ said:
@ChoasMaker[/URL]
I know him from the anime and rping

with many who choose him as a partner, but

me being a dragon fan bear, I tend to be more

bias and normally pick dragon/dinosaur digimon.
The reason why I like him so much is because of how he sacrificed himself. In the series I watched, he even managed to keep on fighting even after he was died. He used the rest of his power to put up a powerful barrier to protect the forest terminal and it was able to hold off the royal knights for awhile. I like dragons to but besides sorcerermon I love patamon because of his development in the series.

NOTE: This rp is making me really excited and I am watching the first seris.

Ah, my parents just pulled me into some trip.... I really hate when they do that. It makes everything so much more complicated.

Idea said:
Ah, my parents just pulled me into some trip.... I really hate when they do that. It makes everything so much more complicated.
That's to bad, is it at least enjoyable?

Last edited by a moderator:
ChoasMaker said:
That's to bad, is it at least enjoyable?
Meh...

They do this all the time. I'm sure a lot of people would actually enjoy it, I mean, it's a big house with a garden, crops, and a pool. For someone who's interested in sports in particular or soemthing if that sort... Or someone who gets better along with their siblings than I do... I suppose it would be pretty fun, but when you're like me, it's more of a hassle than anything. Still, it is a good place, just doesn't have Internet and I really hate how they randomly decide to come here.

Idea said:
Meh...
They do this all the time. I'm sure a lot of people would actually enjoy it, I mean, it's a big house with a garden, crops, and a pool. For someone who's interested in sports in particular or soemthing if that sort... Or someone who gets better along with their siblings than I do... I suppose it would be pretty fun, but when you're like me, it's more of a hassle than anything. Still, it is a good place, just doesn't have Internet and I really hate how they randomly decide to come here.
I know how you feel I recently moved out of my last home where they did stuff like that to me and moved in with a different uncle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back