Digimon: VC [reboot] (open)

Anyway, I'm trying to set up the first post, I'm sorry if t ends up not coming up today. Feel free to suggest areas and stuff for the digital world continents and possibly for specific locations within the city.

Idea said:
Anyway, I'm trying to set up the first post, I'm sorry if t ends up not coming up today. Feel free to suggest areas and stuff for the digital world continents and possibly for specific locations within the city.
I don't know if I missed it but I feel that the digital world needs a place like primary village.

ChoasMaker said:
I don't know if I missed it but I feel that the digital world needs a place like primary village.
One is enlisted, but thank for your suggestion. I also have islands and the dark area and some more advanced cities planned.

Anything else?

Idea said:
One is enlisted, but thank for your suggestion. I also have islands and the dark area and some more advanced cities planned.
Anything else?
I don't have any thing else at the moment. I didn't even think of the dark area so I am glad you did.

Meh... I posted something at 12 and now nobody is replying in the only other rp I am in. As a result I have nothing else to do today.

ChoasMaker said:
Meh... I posted something at 12 and now nobody is replying in the only other rp I am in. As a result I have nothing else to do today.
Sorry for having posted yet, I am only going home tomorrow afternoon...

Idea said:
Sorry for having posted yet, I am only going home tomorrow afternoon...
It is okay I am just bored because the other rp I am in is usually active, so active in fact that I had missed two days because I was house sitting a house without internet and they had filled twenty pages.

ChoasMaker said:
It is okay I am just bored because the other rp I am in is usually active, so active in fact that I had missed two days because I was house sitting a house without internet and they had filled twenty pages.
Maybe you can make a second character for this one?

ChoasMaker said:
Ha ha ha ha, I don't know your a little scary to make charater sheets for.
I suppose I am, but everyone likes a little thrill once in a while- bored people in particular.

Idea said:
I suppose I am, but everyone likes a little thrill once in a while- bored people in particular.
Also I mostly just wanted to play a digimon, it feels kind of weird to have a human character. Although I might do a hybrid. I will just have to give it more thought.

@Zy That Guy @Penance @ChoasMaker @ridermiyo @TheHappyPikachu @Bum Bear @gogojojo331 @Mena @Lil Shirou

roleplay officially started! Two reminders:

1. Everyone is in the human city aikhura, on east Japan

2. Nobody can go beyond the lvl that the post count allows them to. For those that don´t know, the list in the character sign-up section, among the rest of the rules. Remember that you don´t get the evolution automatically (fresh and in-training aside) without the right IC reasons, even if you have the right post-count.

Thank you, happy Rping! (and sorry about the delay)

[QUOTE="Bum Bear]I've posted. Not the best
thing I've written. Kinda rusty, but

I got it out there o-o.

[/QUOTE]
thanks

Penance said:
Gah I am sorry I was waiting on people to post so I could get a good idea of what to do and I waited too long >.< again sorry.....
It's ok, just go ahead and post. The other two are stuck by thread rules until either you or I post, but I can't start plot events yet and have no interaction yet either.

In other words, until either you or @Mena post, the RP can't move

Users who are viewing this thread

Back