Digimon: VC [reboot] (open)

Idea said:
@Penance @Lilllysaurus Rex @GeoStone @Mena @ChoasMaker do remember, making two characters is allowed and recommended (since there needs to be humans to partner up with). Still, nobody can partner up with themselves.
Idea said:
ok
also, for @Penance and @ChoasMaker your digimon could I ask you that you changed the origin of your digimon to the human world (as in, they were infected human who turned to digimon from the infection)? This is because the digital world is gonna be lore-heavy, and I don´t want contradictions. Alternatively, you could try to suck in the lore yourselves. That includes keeping up to date with everything I put on the other tabs and possible frequent changes to posts to accommodate the lore mistakes. Or, third option, you can add a bio for your characters and within that bio, come up with a reasonable explanation as to why they are so unfamiliar. I will hold high standards in terms of creative thinking for the third option, though.
@Zy That Guy this is for you too

Penance said:
@Idea I'm curious how many people are you wanting to get for this RP?
as many as possible. Ideally I´d like to have at least four digimon/human pairs, but I´ll settle with three or worst case scenario, two. Digimon themselves and bio-hybrid are pretty easily covered too, so, yeah...

Last edited by a moderator:
Idea said:
as many as possible. Ideally I´d like to have at least four digimon/human pairs, but I´ll settle with three or worst case scenario, two. Digimon themselves and bio-hybrid are pretty easily covered too, so, yeah...
Sounds like we got some recruiting to do then xD

Idea said:
I am trying, but from the point the "detailed" tag shows up up there, a lot of people get turned off.
Yeah detailed RPs are hard for some people. Same goes for me :/ but I joined because I'm such a fan of digimon and it's been ages since I've seen anything about it

Penance said:
Yeah detailed RPs are hard for some people. Same goes for me :/ but I joined because I'm such a fan of digimon and it's been ages since I've seen anything about it
Am I being too demanding here? It half feels like I am

There sure were a lot of people on the interest check. They all back out?

Idea said:
a couple of them did, serenity and the bee guy, but the rest simply haven´t replied since...
Did ya tag them? Or maybe you could put a link to the RP in the check. That way if someone is just browsing they could see where to go

I tried getting some of my friends to join but half of em didn't know what digimon was so xD

if we don´t get anyone soon, I´ll start the RP regardless. All I need is for people to finish their CS´s now.

Idea said:
if we don´t get anyone soon, I´ll start the RP regardless. All I need is for people to finish their CS´s now.
If I must I can make a human character but if I don't need to I don't want to. Also I am fairly certain my character is done. I don't know if you said it was accepted.

ChoasMaker said:
If I must I can make a human character but if I don't need to I don't want to. Also I am fairly certain my character is done. I don't know if you said it was accepted.
You don't have to make one. The RP could use humans, but you don't have to make any

Users who are viewing this thread

Back