Digimon: VC [reboot] (open)

Idea said:
thank you! I would like to start the RP by Monday, think you can manage a tamer till then?
Sure!~ :3 :D X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
Sure!~ :3 :D X3 xD
thanks, looking forward. Oh, and since it´s your specialty (I think?) if you know anyone else who might like to join, please do feel free to invite them.

Bum Bear] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17367-idea/ said:
@Idea[/URL]
Yeah, I ca go for a digimon RP.

I haven't rped in a few months

so this might help me get me back into it.
Ok, thank you and looking forward! When do you think you can have a character ready?

@Idea I may not be able to have a CS up by monday, as it's 11:16PM Sunday night here for me~…. "^w^ I intended to post one today but I've come down with a rather bad cold/flu, my legs still injured from a table falling on it and 'female stuff'.

TheHappyPikachu said:
@Idea I may not be able to have a CS up by monday, as it's 11:16PM Sunday night here for me~…. "^w^ I intended to post one today but I've come down with a rather bad cold/flu, my legs still injured from a table falling on it and 'female stuff'.
I see. Would one more day be enough?

TheHappyPikachu said:
Everything that could've gone wrong has xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back