• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

A Guileless Fable] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26825-colt556/ said:
@Colt556[/URL]
Lols, so true. I knew it, b-but I didn't want it to be true ... my God.(TAT)
There there, just don't be a modern tsundere and you'll be fine.

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]Please define this Modern Tsundere. I am a noob in life so I do apologize.

[/QUOTE]
Basically, a Tsundere starts off cold/abrasive but gradually warms up and becomes a nice, loving, kind girl.. at least to the person of her affection.

Modern tsunderes are basically just bitches. You'll be lucky to hold hands on the last episode, and even then she'd probably still hit you for some contrived reason.

Think of it sort of like a scale, the traditional tsundere gradually turns from red to blue. Modern tsunderes alternate between red and blue with red blocks being twice as big as blue blocks.

I'm kind of trying to make Soren a lone wolf, but I don't think it's working. I'm probably forcing it. Might have to think about what I want to do more.

GasMaskie said:
Oh yeah, I need to re-watch the Dark Ocean episode from 02 before we start Net Ocean. And start working on how to divide you guys into smaller groups for the multiple objectives.
I just finished re-watching 02. Forgot how great it was. Which season's your favorite? Also, I think it'd be fun to have Dante and Tokimo in a group, possibly with Cora, but then you'd have all the Champions we have so far together.

I did like the sub more than the dub, yeah. I liked Tamers a lot, but Frontier was pretty great too. I liked the concept of Spirit Evolution. Tamers I liked because the tamers could do something to help, and Biomerge was awesome.

01 and Frontier are really all I've seen. Frontier is probably a favorite out of those two.

Frontier had the better story & world, Tamers was just flat out cool. I wish they could make something to combine the two styles

Runesage said:
I'm kind of trying to make Soren a lone wolf, but I don't think it's working. I'm probably forcing it. Might have to think about what I want to do more.
I just finished re-watching 02. Forgot how great it was. Which season's your favorite? Also, I think it'd be fun to have Dante and Tokimo in a group, possibly with Cora, but then you'd have all the Champions we have so far together.
Except at the current time Wizardmon doesn't make for much of a Champion. More of a Rookie, which why Cora fights.

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]Geez. I regret naming her Tomiko now ...
I keep writing Tomoki and I can't seem to

fix the gosh darn habit >A<

[/QUOTE]
I write Tomoki as well.

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]So this isn't an individual thing I see.

[/QUOTE]
Nope.. It's hit me about ten times and I have to force myself to change it.... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back