• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Psh. Anyway! What's your character up to? I know they are on the main island and it's coming to a new arc right? I read the Preview Gas put up and I got goosebumps*. I have to steal that technique from him. That was so cool (:3)
P.S. Gatomon > Wizardman & Ryudamon (:B)

[/QUOTE]
I was originally gonna have Dorumon, but Gas had him so I got Ryudamon instead. Of course now I wanna use a different digimon tree that I cobbled together using a bunch of digimon that don't seem to be part of any lines.

I decided that if I was going to do a Digimon RP, I might as well make it resemble an anime series. Re-watching Eureka Seven helped put me into the mindset, A-Part End/B-Part Start are lifted from the show's eyecatches.

@KageYuuki

Beats me, haha. Sometimes I just put the animal they look like, then (mon) at the end. You can't go wrong.

@Colt556

I've noticed that too. But you'd have to pick similar looking things right?

@GasMaskie

Nicely done! I owe you one now

@White Masquerade

My character, Cora, hasn't been up to much insofar. She and Wizardmon(nicknamed Vision) became partners. Cora does a lot of the fighting at the moment because Vision is fairly badly messed up at the moment, theorising that his 'recovery' coding doesn't work properly.

Vision wants to help people as a whole, he's very 'Old Country Western Ranger-ish' that way. Cora is an underdog back home, so she does a lot of the "stand up for those that can't" actions.

Currently trying to figure out what they'd do in the city, as well as planning tactics for when they encounter their first Champion fight.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24543-kageyuuki/ said:
@KageYuuki[/URL]
Beats me, haha. Sometimes I just put the animal they look like, then (mon) at the end. You can't go wrong.

@Colt556

I've noticed that too. But you'd have to pick similar looking things right?

@GasMaskie

Nicely done! I owe you one now
Whatdya mean similar looking things? You mean for my cobbled together digimon line that I have yet to use? Cuz if you mean my cobbled together digimon line that I have yet to use, then yes there's a very obvious and distinct pattern to them. They make more sense than some official digivolution lines if I do say so myself.

Well for the time being could also just roll with what other players are doing. Granted some characters are probably going to have a minor breakdown once injuries are tended to since they're relatively safe in the city.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Excellent. I see you have a theme for your characters across RPs. I wish Cora and Wizardmon the best of luck! I'm putting my house on Cora getting the Crest of Compassion

Colt556 said:
Whatdya mean similar looking things? You mean for my cobbled together digimon line that I have yet to use? Cuz if you mean my cobbled together digimon line that I have yet to use, then yes there's a very obvious and distinct pattern to them. They make more sense than some official digivolution lines if I do say so myself.
I hope what they share isn't only walking on two legs (>u>). Hm, Colt. (o'v'o)

@KageYuuki

You're talking to me?

Oh yeah, I need to re-watch the Dark Ocean episode from 02 before we start Net Ocean. And start working on how to divide you guys into smaller groups for the multiple objectives.

KageYuuki said:
Well for the time being could also just roll with what other players are doing. Granted some characters are probably going to have a minor breakdown once injuries are tended to since they're relatively safe in the city.
This is true. All the breakdowns shall happen.

Yeah, was responding to this

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Beats me, haha. Sometimes I just put the animal they look like, then (mon) at the end. You can't go wrong.

[/QUOTE]
Mitchs98 said:
This is true. All the breakdowns shall happen.
Yeah, it's only natural really. Given everything everyone's been through in one day

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Actually the archetype I wanted had already been picked xD
Go see RWBY Turn to Dust to see another two archetypes I've done =P

[/QUOTE]
And what archetype was that?

KageYuuki said:
Yeah, was responding to this
Yeah, it's only natural really. Given everything everyone's been through in one day
Gotcha! I can't wait to see them come to grips with reality ._. digital reality.

@Veirrianna Valentine

I shall do so. "The Boss" Archetype & "The Flirt" I bet I'm right

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Gotcha! I can't wait to see them come to grips with reality ._. digital reality.
@Veirrianna Valentine

I shall do so. "The Boss" Archetype & "The Flirt" I bet I'm right

[/QUOTE]
Eh, the Dancer and the Shy One =P

Hmmm wonder what archetype Tsubaki falls under...? I"m never good at placing those xD

KageYuuki said:
Hmmm wonder what archetype Tsubaki falls under...? I"m never good at placing those xD
Tsubaki hasn't really done much other than be in that half-dazed state, so putting her in an archetype isn't really possible atm. Once she gets healed up and does more it'll be easier.

I think that applies to most of us, really. I mean my character's SUPPOSE to be the sort of pampered ojou-sama, but I haven't really been able to get that across. Partly due to the situation and partly because I have a real hard time getting into character on this site.

Colt556 said:
Tsubaki hasn't really done much other than be in that half-dazed state, so putting her in an archetype isn't really possible atm. Once she gets healed up and does more it'll be easier.
I think that applies to most of us, really. I mean my character's SUPPOSE to be the sort of pampered ojou-sama, but I haven't really been able to get that across. Partly due to the situation and partly because I have a real hard time getting into character on this site.
What about Serena :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back