• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Awesome!
I've got a few ideas to kick some people in the feels I'll have to try and work in. But first.... Where is the nearest Deus Ex Machina healing machine to fix Dante's forearm?

[/QUOTE]
Ryudamon's mouth.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Awesome!
I've got a few ideas to kick some people in the feels I'll have to try and work in. But first.... Where is the nearest Deus Ex Machina healing machine to fix Dante's forearm?

[/QUOTE]
HIT IT WITH A HAMMER!..... wait... no... nevermind

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]HIT IT WITH A HAMMER!..... wait... no... nevermind

[/QUOTE]
THAT'S BASICALLY HOW HE BROKE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!

except instead of a hammer, it was a club with nails sticking out of it.... xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]THAT'S BASICALLY HOW HE BROKE IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!
except instead of a hammer, it was a club with nails sticking out of it.... xD

[/QUOTE]
See, so if badguys hit it with a hammer, and it breaks, then clearly if good guys hit it with a hammer it heals. Super simple stuff =P

WiZ City. And I've begun to update the NPC, Locations, and Mechanics pages with relevant information. I'm going to procrastinate on the summary for now though.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]See, so if badguys hit it with a hammer, and it breaks, then clearly if good guys hit it with a hammer it heals. Super simple stuff =P

[/QUOTE]
This is not Fix it Felix Jr.....

tumblr_static_tumblr_mcetkkzrmu1retqmfo1_500.gif

GasMaskie said:
WiZ City. And I've begun to update the NPC, Locations, and Mechanics pages with relevant information. I'm going to procrastinate on the summary for now though.
I figured that much! I meant where in WiZ city to start looking xD

Update on the power situation. Looks like they got half the subdivision up again but, unfortunately, my block is not a part of that. It shouldn't be too long before I can post again. I'm very, very sorry for my lack of postage but I should hopefully have power soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's alright, right now we're in the middle of transitioning between arcs. It's not a situation you have any control over so the lack of posts is understandable.

Renamon's gonna be bloody heartbroken once we start fighting champion and higher digimon. She's hyping Dante up so much and soon enough he's gonna be as useless as the rest of them. We need an intervention before she commits sudoku.

Colt556 said:
Renamon's gonna be bloody heartbroken once we start fighting champion and higher digimon. She's hyping Dante up so much and soon enough he's gonna be as useless as the rest of them. We need an intervention before she commits sudoku.
Yay for someone using and knowing the Sudoku reference.

Colt556 said:
Colt, buddy, it's not like he's taking on Ultimates or Greymon sized Champions. Let the characters have their moment, enjoy their victory and chance to actually get a grasp on what's going on.

KageYuuki said:
Colt, buddy, it's not like he's taking on Ultimates or Greymon sized Champions. Let the characters have their moment, enjoy their victory and chance to actually get a grasp on what's going on.
Size doesn't matter in the digital world. All champion level digimon can effortlessly kill the humans. So characters like Dante or Cora are gonna have to refocus their efforts on beating up rookie/in-training level digimon and/or saving other party members. And with how much Renamon loves her tamer for his ability to fight, I can see some character development happening once she realizes he's pretty much as useless as the rest of them.

idk about all of them, maybe 90% But really, let the characters develop. They'll figure out their limits soon enough, no need to be picking on everything the character does or think. Kick back and let the story do its thing.

KageYuuki said:
idk about all of them, maybe 90% But really, let the characters develop. They'll figure out their limits soon enough, no need to be picking on everything the character does or think. Kick back and let the story do its thing.
All I did was make a joke about Renamon being depressed when she realizes that Dante's still human. Not picking on anything whatsoever, unless I'm simply not allowed to comment on the RP :|

If it's a joke, it's a joke. But a lot of them are really coming across as picking on what the character's doing or thinking.

KageYuuki said:
If it's a joke, it's a joke. But a lot of them are really coming across as picking on what the character's doing or thinking.
If Nathan/Cora did stupid things too I'd joke about them. And given their characters I'm sure I'll get more than a few jokes going forward. Ghost's been putting his character forward more than others and part of being in the spotlight is being the target of jokes. I mean, there's not much to joke on with the other characters at the moment, they haven't done or said anything really. I mean we're all just walking along after all and the patamon dodgeball jokes can only last for so long.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean if you're trying to be funny about things, it's one thing. But I don't find constantly calling a character an idiot and or useless is really the best way to go about things.

KageYuuki said:
I mean if you're trying to be funny about things, it's one thing. But I don't find constantly calling a character an idiot and or useless is really the best way to go about things.
I don't think I've called any character an idiot or useless to begin with.

Mmm idk about that, but I'll take your word for now. Just, try and be a little more careful in wording these jokes, okay? They'll really coming off more as you being condescending than trying to be funny. It really could push players away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back