• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

Colt556 said:
They never found a weakness, it regenerated the damage almost instantly. They were guaranteed to die if one or more digimon didn't digivolve. Like I said, they had a 0% chance of beating it. What little damage they did inflict was regenerated. Based on the information available running was the best course of action. You either run and have a chance of living, or you stay and guarantee die. Those were the choices available based on the information available.
It regenerated, but hitting the spot did significant damage, and the casing DIDN'T regenerate. Even if they start doing the fighting retreat, they'd have been picked off one by one, and Mikado would have probably been one of the first to die.

Anyways. That's enough debating it. As Yuuki said, scene's over, and Mikado didn't get killed.

But i was having fun discussing it ;-;.

Next discussion:

How long until Patamon becomes a dodgeball/source of entertainment/pillow/foot rest. :P

KageYuuki said:
The scene's long over, give it a rest already
You guys OOCly seem to care about this. I don't mind characters doing dumb things, they aren't infallible after all. But there's no reason to OOCly defend something dumb that your character did. Staying and fighting was an absolutely retarded thing to do from an IC perspective, they won literally on dumb luck. That's fine, it provides some drama. I don't know why you guys feel compelled to defend your characters as if I was personally attacking the players behind those characters, though. The character did something stupid, they lucked out and lived, that makes for good RP. No need to get defensive.

Colt556 said:
You guys OOCly seem to care about this. I don't mind characters doing dumb things, they aren't infallible after all. But there's no reason to OOCly defend something dumb that your character did. Staying and fighting was an absolutely retarded thing to do from an IC perspective, they won literally on dumb luck. That's fine, it provides some drama. I don't know why you guys feel compelled to defend your characters as if I was personally attacking the players behind those characters, though. The character did something stupid, they lucked out and lived, that makes for good RP. No need to get defensive.
You really should follow your own advice! Lol

Colt556 said:
Huh? I wasn't. I was just chiming in on a conversation. xD . I agree it was a dumb thing from an IC perspective to of stayed and fought, partially. But OOCly either choice had a 0% chance of suceeding, really.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]You really should follow your own advice! Lol

[/QUOTE]
I am, I haven't defended anything Mikado's done, good or bad. IC is IC, OOC is OOC. Most I did was poke fun at things that happened in the RP. I actually fully intended to have this argument in RP because that's where it belonged, but you guys got super defensive and drew it out.

Colt556 said:
I am, I haven't defended anything Mikado's done, good or bad. IC is IC, OOC is OOC. Most I did was poke fun at things that happened in the RP. I actually fully intended to have this argument in RP because that's where it belonged, but you guys got super defensive and drew it out.
You're the one that keeps bringing it up xD

Mitchs98 said:
Huh? I wasn't. I was just chiming in on a conversation. xD . I agree it was a dumb thing from an IC perspective to of stayed and fought, partially. But OOCly either choice had a 0% chance of suceeding, really.
I know, mostly towards Ghost really. His character made a bad decision based on his personality and Ghost seems to take it personally.

And Ghost, it's not personal, again IC is IC, OOC is OOC. The view of a character does not reflect the view of the player.

Mitchs98 said:
But seriously. I can't wait until poor patamon digivolves and actually becomes useful, lol
And whoever gave him crap may or may not get an intimidating glare from him xD

Is patamon even weak? The one in the shows wasn't any weaker than any of the other digimon, it just took forever to digivolve. Rookie to Rookie it was just as strong as any of the rest.

Colt556 said:
Is patamon even weak? The one in the shows wasn't any weaker than any of the other digimon, it just took forever to digivolve. Rookie to Rookie it was just as strong as any of the rest.
I'm not sure, but the jokes still stand of course.

Colt556 said:
Not all Patamon are weak, I'm sure.

But let us have our fun

Mitchs98 said:
Besides. Even if he isn't that strong I'm sure he'd make a nice ranged weapon. He could even fly back!
Totally isn't going to make you feel bad about that later

But seriously, you may hear some new forms of swearing if you try that!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back