• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]When he evolves, respect will be earned. Until then... Anyone up for dodgepatamon?

[/QUOTE]
xD . Nice.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]I can't help it! I love Patamon but let's face it, he's not worth much compared to the rest of the group until he Digivolves xD

[/QUOTE]
This is true. At-least Wormmon can make bandages :P . For now Patamon is a source of entertainment, we can make him the team mascot. xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Oh, and congratz! Serena is Dante's adopted little sister now xD

[/QUOTE]
I saw. Nice. xD . Serena is lucky to have the Hero as a adopted brother that she doesn't know about, xD

Mitchs98 said:
I saw. Nice. xD . Serena is lucky to have the Hero as a adopted brother that she doesn't know about, xD
The hero who is fully convinced he's not a hero, and who will send everyone on a feels trip before too long xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]The hero who is fully convinced he's not a hero, and who will send everyone on a feels trip before too long xD

[/QUOTE]
Eeyup. xD

Good news, a manga didn't sink my ship so you're all safe until they probably get killed offscreen in a few months.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Hey, you guys all destabilised the forest and stuff. I blame you guys xD

[/QUOTE]
You were the one that talked to the big ass digimon that more or less said not to talk to him, xD .

Because fending off ambushes was us totally ruining things intentionally. Welp, she's prob going to be corrected on the matter soon enough . . .

Why is it that every character who's useful in a fight does everything in their power to get everyone killed? Is it like some kind of requirement or something?

It's Cora's attitude more or less. She and Vision have been working hard on cleaning up the trouble makers of the forest. She respects Duftmon because he's clearly in charge, so if he says no, then it is a no, but that doesn't mean she's going to personally be happy with the group.

Besides, she doesn't know much aside from the fact that Vision only had her interfere when weaker, pacifistic Digimon were caught in the fray, so in her eyes the only way people can destabilise a whole forest pseudo-gang war is by being extremely obtrusive to what is happening.

I know the truth, Cora only knows that the group she's stumbled upon, that is largely battered, messed stuff up, and Vision only knows that Cora's not entirely wrong in her offer to fix things, especially given his personality for playing the good guy.

@Mitchs98 @KageYuuki @One Mean Ghost

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back