• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

There we go, now we know why Wizardmon's not going boss hog on people. He took extensive damage and has to recover. Before anyone asks, I know he's technically data, but in response to that data can become partially corrupted or damaged.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]There we go, now we know why Wizardmon's not going boss hog on people. He took extensive damage and has to recover. Before anyone asks, I know he's technically data, but in response to that data can become partially corrupted or damaged.

[/QUOTE]
Be prepared for some of the group to hate her. Dante fights too, and it seems like half the group thinks he's an idiot xD

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Be prepared for some of the group to hate her. Dante fights too, and it seems like half the group thinks he's an idiot xD

[/QUOTE]
Well does Dante have a reason to fight, or does he just do it cos he can lol

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well does Dante have a reason to fight, or does he just do it cos he can lol

[/QUOTE]
He has reasons, and he's been trained to fight since he was 5 ^^

Every time you say that I get worried you're going to send a Ultimate level digimon and kill everyone off, xD

Wormmon may get spared because he makes bandages... The other two..... Well, I'm sure you all saw the dodgeball match yesterday.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back