• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

I don't see why he would, but I don't see a reason for him to be able to. GasMaskie also just went to bed, so . . . it'll be awhile before he answers xD

That was supposed to say I don't see a reason for him not to be able to ><;; Damn brain skipping words

Okay, take 2 . . .

I don't see why he would, but I also don't see a reason that would stop you from doing it.

Digimon reverted to forms beneath rookie many times throughout the series, so I don't see why he wouldn't. Usually it meant they used too much energy.

Yeah, it tends to happen more when they were using their Ultimate or Mega forms. But meh

A lot of character development.. I like it! And she just earned a few points with Renamon, who frankly finds it funny as hell that Pagumon got tossed like a volleyball xD

This could be a good game of dodgeball, actually.... >3

Renamon: Let the games begin! *Flings Patamon at Tomiko*

Tomiko: The Poor don't lose easily!

*Shields herself using Gazimon who groans and then

is thrown at Renamon*

Tomiko: I have learned the art of resourcefulness.

Renamon: *catches Gazimon's face in one of her large paws* Is that so? See if you can handle THIS! *Tosses Gazimon up in the air and leaps up, bicycle kicking him square in the face to send him flying back at Tomiko*

Dante: *is munching popcorn on the sidelines as the referee*

*Throws Patamon at Gazimon to decrease

impact allowing her to catch Gazimon.

Gazimon: Why am I the only one you're throwing?

Tomiko: Shut up! You ain't the only one. Look at patamon over

there working hard.

Patamon: *face planted on the floor somewhere*

Tomiko: Time to get serious! Tomiko Stranger Molestation Protection Series: #41

Super Powered Cannon Throw!

*Spins 3 times before stopping 180 degrees towards Renamon and launching

a crying Gazimon at her.*

Renamon: Do you REALLY need to call out the names of those things before you do them? *steps sideways and Gazimon flies face first into a tree. She picks him up after wards and starts spinning him by the ears before flinging him like a spinning boomerang at her*

Dante: Anyone else want popcorn?

That moment when you get 80% of your post done only to realize someone interacted with you in a way that renders the post unsalvagable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back