• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

Nope, we've got a ton of characters at this point and I'm still debating on whether or not I should close character sign-ups because of how many players we've got running around at this point.

For reference, here's what I intended to describe with that last paragraph if my writing was somewhat unclear.

digital-countdown-timer-on-a-black-background_144125884.jpg

Interesting, so the Tamer can end things before the timer even runs out? So are the digimon not going to be able to evolve without their Tamer activating the app? Like if they've been incapacitated somehow and can't use it?

A Guileless Fable] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24441-one-mean-ghost/ said:
@One Mean Ghost[/URL]
Wait. I didn't fix that...

Oh shit! I meant she was running around the forest to get to

Devidramon (face) without hurting herself in the process.
No worries, just needed to know for my reply ^^

Now I need to try and remember if Kyubimon can fly... >< *googles*

A Guileless Fable] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24441-one-mean-ghost/ said:
@One Mean Ghost[/URL]
Totally understand. I had to remember how

big Devidramon was. I was like, is he huge or slightly

bigger than the normal digimon xD
Well, the one clip I could find shows her flying... So, flying fox for the win!

I couldn't see anything on the wiki about her flying, but meh.

As for Devidramon, about as tall as a Greymon I think

I've only seen them in Adventure 01 and they were about Greymon sized. Maybe a little taller.

KageYuuki said:
Interesting, so the Tamer can end things before the timer even runs out? So are the digimon not going to be able to evolve without their Tamer activating the app? Like if they've been incapacitated somehow and can't use it?
I figured a big red 'x' would be pretty intuitive, but yeah Tamers can cancel digivolutions before they naturally time out. And yes, partners are unable to digivolve without their Tamer activating the app.

GasMaskie said:
I figured a big red 'x' would be pretty intuitive, but yeah Tamers can cancel digivolutions before they naturally time out. And yes, partners are unable to digivolve without their Tamer activating the app.
Hmm, good thing you said that cuz I woulda gonna the Adventure route and have Ryudamon digivolve without Mikado doing jack all other than stand there looking sexy.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I take it the DeviDramon fight is the boss fight?

[/QUOTE]
Noope. The Gizmon that just bit the dust was the boss fight.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Nah, that's my character's digimon who

just went berserk that I now need to reply too >v>

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back