• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

@Colt556

Totally agree with ya.

Tomiko would have been walking

to WiZ city by now if she had her way.

Pretty sure our princess would be joining her as well.

Let them know of their stupidity!!!

Only problem with running: that thing would have kept pursuing them. Eventually they'd need to stop and sleep, and that thing would hit them while they're exhausted. ^^ Not to mention that thing is obviously fast when it wants to be. It could have run them down.

Besides, if they didn't stop to fight, I couldn't brutally bludgeon myself right in the feels with that last post ^^, I swear I'm not crying...

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Only problem with running: that thing would have kept pursuing them. Eventually they'd need to stop and sleep, and that thing would hit them while they're exhausted. ^^ Not to mention that thing is obviously fast when it wants to be. It could have run them down.
Besides, if they didn't stop to fight, I couldn't brutally bludgeon myself right in the feels with that last post ^^, I swear I'm not crying...

[/QUOTE]
I did ;-;

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Only problem with running: that thing would have kept pursuing them. Eventually they'd need to stop and sleep, and that thing would hit them while they're exhausted. ^^ Not to mention that thing is obviously fast when it wants to be. It could have run them down.

[/QUOTE]
Naw, running was always the best option. Still is.

Unless someone evolves, there really isn't a good option. No one's strong enough to fight it, and it's clearly capable of outrunning them or just shooting them in the back.

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]As fast as that thing is.... I'm not sure that will work... xD

[/QUOTE]
It's after the digimon, not the tamers. Fighting retreat yo. This is why the gamer gurl needs to be in charge of strategy.

Colt556 said:
It's after the digimon, not the tamers. Fighting retreat yo. This is why the gamer gurl needs to be in charge of strategy.
And it one shot Renamon. So.... you plan on just ditching most of the Digimon there? xD And you say Dante's diversion strategy was stupid....

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]And it one shot Renamon. So.... you plan on just ditching most of the Digimon there? xD And you say Dante's diversion strategy was stupid....

[/QUOTE]
Didn't one-shot any of the other digimon. Only one-shot Renamon cuz she, like her tame, charged in recklessly. There's a pattern here.

KageYuuki said:
Hasn't one shot yet. Ryu may yet be the next victim of GM lightning ;)
Never, he has the unbeatable kabutogaeshi. In literally any anime, anything called 'gaeshi' is an I-win button.

Colt556 said:
Didn't one-shot any of the other digimon. Only one-shot Renamon cuz she, like her tame, charged in recklessly. There's a pattern here.
"Charged in recklessly". I didn't know that was the same thing as deliberately attacking a weak point to try and open it up.

( :o ) But Tsubume Gaeshi is a throw . . . it's a Judo technique, not kenjutsu *shorts*

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]"Charged in recklessly". I didn't know that was the same thing as deliberately attacking a weak point to try and open it up.

[/QUOTE]
It's only reckless if you get ass kicked. Everyone knows that. If you actually succeed then it's heroic.

GasMaskie said:
Pretty much (00:15):
[media]

[/media]
This man knows what's up. Digivolving ryudamon would be a downgrade since he loses his glorious kabutogaeshi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back