• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

[QUOTE="One Mean Ghost]Glad I wasn't the only one to see that!

[/QUOTE]
I had to double check the picture to make sure, but ye :P . That principle has stuck with me throughout various video games, xD

Mitchs98 said:
I had to double check the picture to make sure, but ye :P . That principle has stuck with me throughout various video games, xD
Same here! Sadly I'm on the way out the door so I can't reply, but I may have to borrow some of Ryudamnon's blades in my next post! (Assuming the gunshots arent enough, of course)

So one digimon aims for the optics, one just aims for the body, and the other aims for the tubes.

And we all die because the only way to win was to focus-fire one spot.

Colt556 said:
So one digimon aims for the optics, one just aims for the body, and the other aims for the tubes.
And we all die because the only way to win was to focus-fire one spot.
Robots can't function without hydraulics, unless this is some kind of regenerative robot. In which case your statement is very valid.

For the record, Comman was shooting the hydraulic tubes connected to the arms, not the weird random dangly tubes. Just thought I should make that clear.

So, question for everyone: You saw that Patamon kept hearing someone or something calling for help that led him to Tsubaki. Should your partners have had the same thing (or similar) happen to them? Or should it be left to Patamon? (Maybe it has something to do with him being a holy digimon?)

KageYuuki said:
So, question for everyone: You saw that Patamon kept hearing someone or something calling for help that led him to Tsubaki. Should your partners have had the same thing (or similar) happen to them? Or should it be left to Patamon? (Maybe it has something to do with him being a holy digimon?)
Maybe it's just because his ears are bigger than his body? ^^

If anyone not involved with the fight still needs an excuse to get there, they've got a radar app that they can consult in order to find the rest of the group.

@Runesage

Yeah, it's fine. This fight won't be ending tonight for sure.

tumblr_lvc3sxeIhI1r7puawo1_1280.jpg

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]Wow. I didn't plan for Tomiko to be
such a jerk ... who would've thought.

[/QUOTE]
Everyone in this group seems dysfunctional in some way. Brave but stupid. Have common sense but is mean. Luckily we have the beautiful Mikado to pull everyone through.

A Guileless Fable] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26825-colt556/ said:
@Colt556[/URL]
Lols. So far Tomiko agrees with Mikado the most

out of the group members xD
Renamon's our first casualty of the fight. I bet they're starting to realize they shoulda listened to the blonde beauty and made a run for it.

And I'm sure Mikado will be rubbing that point in. She seems like the kind of character that would

Users who are viewing this thread

Back