• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

KageYuuki said:
Mmm idk about that, but I'll take your word for now. Just, try and be a little more careful in wording these jokes, okay? They'll really coming off more as you being condescending than trying to be funny. It really could push players away.
I think you need to lighten up. Your last post is proof of that. I've never insulted any one or their character. Saying they're on the same level as the rest of us isn't insulting them, or pointing out when they do something reckless isn't calling them an idiot. I think you should probably take your own advice and kick back and relax a bit. A little OOC fun never hurt anyone... unless they went out of their way to get hurt by it.

All I was asking was for you to try and make it a little more obvious you're trying to joke with your posts. No need to get bent out of shape about it.

Now why don't we just get back to writing in IC, alright?

KageYuuki said:
All I was asking was for you to try and make it a little more obvious you're trying to joke with your posts. No need to get bent out of shape about it.
Now why don't we just get back to writing in IC, alright?
I dunno, Mitch managed to get the joke just fine :|

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]Welp, it seems like I can't post today seeing as my laptop is broken...

[/QUOTE]
Damn that sucks.. is it a hardware or software problem?

Software. Sadly this is the schools laptop as I do not have my own, and now I am lamenting until they fix it or decide to trade it for a new one. Hopefully it'll be good by tomorrow and I can post for Tomiko. Until then I must find a place to save all my rp pictures.(> :) )

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]Also isn't sudoku a game O.o I thought it was called seppuku am Im not getting the joke ;-;

[/QUOTE]
That is the joke. Sudoku is the word game, but it sounds japanese and similar to seppuku so the ignorant might use the wrong word. So using the wrong word is the joke.

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]Software. Sadly this is the schools laptop as I do not have my own, and now I am lamenting until they fix it or decide to trade it for a new one. Hopefully it'll be good by tomorrow and I can post for Tomiko. Until then I must find a place to save all my rp pictures.(> :) )

[/QUOTE]
Software is usually an easy fix, thankfully. If it was hardware you might be in more trouble. Hope you get it back soon!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Mmm. If I was in this RP, I would destroy all of you. (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
What're you doing poking your nose here xD

And nah, cos you can't even destroy a formerly blind midget pacifist (>A>)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]What're you doing poking your nose here xD
And nah, cos you can't even destroy a formerly blind midget pacifist (>A>)

[/QUOTE]
Hey, hey. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. This is a new setting (:*). I just want to express that if I were here, I would take out all these tamers without going to Champion-level. You heard it here first. ( ;) )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hey, hey. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. This is a new setting (:*). I just want to express that if I were here, I would take out all these tamers without going to Champion-level. You heard it here first. ( ;) )

[/QUOTE]
Well this aint exactly PVP and you'd be a tamer same as us, with a rookie same as us. So I doubt that.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
The game isn't over yet (>A>)

[/QUOTE]
It's nothing personal Masque, but the game was rigged from the start. ( ;) )

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]It's nothing personal Masque, but the game was rigged from the start. ( ;) )

[/QUOTE]
Psh. Anyway! What's your character up to? I know they are on the main island and it's coming to a new arc right? I read the Preview Gas put up and I got goosebumps*. I have to steal that technique from him. That was so cool (:3)

P.S. Gatomon > Wizardman & Ryudamon (:B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I like Tailmon er, Gatomon. She was an interesting character. Her heel face turn was a little sudden, but meh.

Seriously, wtf is with the name changes from the dub?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back