• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

I get a giggle out of how many characters think Cora offered to help because of the notion that Duftmon couldn't handle it, versus her knowing it was the right thing to do, and that it was the other Digidestined's admittedly accidental fault that the forest was a mess.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I get a giggle out of how many characters think Cora offered to help because of the notion that Duftmon couldn't handle it, versus her knowing it was the right thing to do, and that it was the other Digidestined's admittedly accidental fault that the forest was a mess.

[/QUOTE]
She's had a bit more time to adjust than everyone else xD

I'm glad I gave her the nickname Tim.

Simple and something without o's.

@Veirrianna Valentine

I think it's a logical way to think of it really.

Well at least in my character's view anyway.

Taking into account that they're new to the

world and all. Doing the right thing isn't something

most would be thinking of at this point.

(Surviving and leaving is the main goal right now.)

Besides she knows nothing about your character

and hence why she assumes you're just taking up his offer.

(I'll worry bout my actions when I understand them :D )

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I wasn't meaning there was anything wrong with it. It's just in my head, and with how Vision is, Cora and Vision have only stepped into fights when needed, and the pair made a small enough group to evade detection and being attacked regularly.

Everyone else wasn't in the wrong for defending themselves, it's just that unlike them Cora hasn't been in constant danger, giving her more time to think about things.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Oh I wasn't meaning there was anything wrong with it. It's just in my head, and with how Vision is, Cora and Vision have only stepped into fights when needed, and the pair made a small enough group to evade detection and being attacked regularly.
Everyone else wasn't in the wrong for defending themselves, it's just that unlike them Cora hasn't been in constant danger, giving her more time to think about things.

[/QUOTE]
Funfact: Mikado and Ryu played no part in disrupting the balance of the forest. It was entirely everyone else's fault.

I say we go beat up a etemon!

... I hated that damn thing in the original series.

Fake ass Elvis Presley impersonating bastard >->

[QUOTE="A Guileless Fable]I say we go beat up a etemon!
... I hated that damn thing in the original series.

Fake ass Elvis Presley impersonating bastard >->

[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure Gizmon beat you to that....

Etemon's just as bad in the original Japanese version too . . . hated that arc ><;

One of my favorite things about Frontier. The person who recaps the previous episodes is Gatoman's voice actor.

Likely for it to sink in on most of the characters that they're stranded in a completely different world. Maybe get patched up a little?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Sooo, what can we expect in the city?

[/QUOTE]
Lots and lots and LOTS of alcohol and more than a few strippers.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Cora's just gonna spend the RP like 'Hell yea lets never go home!'

[/QUOTE]
That sounds like Dante too xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back