• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon - Re:Initialization

This world doesn't have internet, or clothing stores, or video games, or any of the modern conveniences the real world has. Place is made for digimon, not people, thus it sucks and we must get back to proper civilization ASAP.

Colt556 said:
This world doesn't have internet, or clothing stores, or video games, or any of the modern conveniences the real world has. Place is made for digimon, not people, thus it sucks and we must get back to proper civilization ASAP.
Serena's argument: "BUT THEY'RE SO FLUFFY AND CUTE!"

Wiz_logo.png

PunkKat1 said:
I'm so sorry I haven't been posting--
I've had some family issues come up but I'll read through and make another post.
Not too much has happened, we beat Gizmon and arrived a the city.

Mitchs98 said:
@Veirrianna Valentine Please refrain from using PRAISE THE SUN yellow .-. Just a, personal request.
The good lord gave you a mouse with a highlight function. You wouldn't throw away the good lord's gifts, would you?

Colt556 said:
The good lord gave you a mouse with a highlight function. You wouldn't throw away the good lord's gifts, would you?
The good lord didn't give my Samsung S5 a mouse nor the will to swipe over and highlight text :P

Mitchs98 said:
The good lord didn't give my Samsung S5 a mouse nor the will to swipe over and highlight text :P
Well then I am afraid you are lost. Destined to forever be blinded by the glory of the sun.

Mitchs98 said:
This works both ways 0.0. PRAISETHE SUN. K tnx.
Ah, but you see, I am not blinded for I have the good lord's support. A simple click and a swipe and I can see you praising the sun with ease. You're a hundred years too early to try and blind me.

Colt556 said:
Ah, but you see, I am not blinded for I have the good lord's support. A simple click and a swipe and I can see you praising the sun with ease. You're a hundred years too early to try and blind me.
I see.

WHAT ABOUT NOW?

Hahaha yeah, even with f.lux running on my computer that text is invisible without highlighting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back