• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [/detailed] School of Dragons

Comet

♛combutt♛
Classes are.

First hour: 8:10-9:02

Second hour: 9:05-9:59

Third hour: 10:02-10:59

Fourth hour: 11:00-11:43

Lunch:11:43-12:16

Sixth hour: 12:20-1:07

Seventh hour: 1:10-1:59

Eighth hour: 2:05-3:35

Out of school.

After you are out, you can go do whatever you want, go back to your dorm or do something else.

Breakfast always starts at 6:30a.m.

Dinner always starts at 7:00p.m.

Once you are accepted, you may stsrt

Last edited by a moderator:
Mel and Storm laid in a tree, storm's long white tail hanging on the ground as Mel laid on the large white dragon's back. She petted the sleek scales with admiration, a small smile on her face. Today was the day that everyone was coming to start their new life, hoping to become part of the elite group and travel all over the world. Mel and Storm was hoping to become part of the group, hoping that they had enough skills for it. The dragon stable's where already checked out, Ribbon picking out her stall and made it homely. Of course, they left all the armour there, leaving just the saddle and handles on the dragon's back. "You ready for a new life here?" Mel asks her dragon, getting a happy chiming melody out of the dragon, the feeling of it vibrating down to Mel. She chuckled, scratching the dragons chin as it moved its head closer to her.

Sebastian and fang were walking side by side as they made there way to there dorm room when Sebastian was blinded by fangs reflective white scales which made him look away and he saw Mel, out of curiosity he and fang walked towards them

"A beautiful gem like you all alone is a shame"

@Comet

Both Mel and storm looked down, Storm bringing her tail up around Mel and her head bent down to the two male's levels, sniffing them. Small sparks of electricity sparked down her body, not sure was to make up of the two. Mel whined, "Ribbon stop you're shocking me." The tail picked up the smaller girl and gently set her down on the ground, the giant dragon falling down behind her and standing over her with its head up high. "Gem? Alone? Gem's are alone cause when ever someone sees their beauty first glance they try to take it." She flipped her blonde hair over her shoulder and held her hand out for the guy. "The name is Melissa, but I get called Mel. This is White storm, she is usually called Storm and sometimes Ribbon."

@Alaster Von Grim

"I am Sebastian and this blinding white beast is fang"

He said as he took mels hand in his own and smiled at her

"And I'd rather earn your affection instead of taking it"

He added before he kissed her hand, fang walked towards ribbon and circled her before he snorted and walked away from her

@Comet

Mel made a face at his comment and watched him kiss her hand with no emotion, dropping it to her side when he let go. "Well flirting with me isn't going to get you no where once I become part of the protectors." She chuckled, moving back and scratching under Ribbon's chin. Ribbon growled when she was circled by the other white dragon, her spikey tail whipping around as sparks flew down it. Mel noticed this and gave the dragon a stern look. "Stop." She ordered. She then turned towards Sebastian and said, "watch out for her tail, those spikes can shoot out very quickly and would be super charged with electricity." She chuckled.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Enough said and I wasn't flirting that was just how I was raised, I have no interest in a relationship of any kind one night stand or otherwise and I'm sure I could do better than you"

Sebastian said with a smirk as he turned away and started to walk away

"Come along fang"

He added, fang followed Sebastian and flicked ribbons snout with the tip of his tail as he walked away

@Comet

Ribbon snapped and snapped at his tail, clamping her jaws down on it an sending jolts of electricity down it, a growl in her throat. Mel pushed on Storm's neck, trying to get her to let go. "White storm enough!" Mel ordered, but for once the dragon ignored her. She looked at Sebastian, "um, help?" She asked.

@Alaster Von Grim

Fang turned around around and a white light light formed in his mouth, Sebastian looked over his shoulder at Mel and ribbon

"Your dragon brought this upon herself"

He said as he continued to walk away

@Comet

Storm quickly let go and met his blast with her own, finally listening to Mel and backing up. The safety of Mel was more important than her own ego. Mel looked over her dragon then yelled after Sebastian, "what kind of dragon rider are you if you let your dragon decide to injure or kill who ever they want? The protectors would have never done that, they would have merely try to break up the fight, making sure no one gets injured." She huffed angrily then hopped up onto Storm's back and held onto the handles. She shot him a angry glare, but her insides where more filled with fear, scared that if her dragon wasn't smart enough she could have lost her... She moved her dragon and they took off towards the stables so Mel could check over her dragon better.

@Alaster Von Grim

Fang walked over to Sebastian and put his head under his hand

"You were just defending yourself bud"

Sebastian said as he climbed onto fangs back then flew off to the stables

They landed in front of the stables, walking in to their stall. The shiny gold and silver armour hanging on the wall outside of their stall. The large dragon laid down in the hay, pushing Mel with her head and a purr. Mel chuckled and petted the dragon's large head, smiling. "And you need to quit picking fights. You could have just left it alone." She shook her head, a smile on her face as her hands ran down the side of the dragon and to her tail, checking over every inch of the dragon.

Sebastian and fang landed at the stables and ignored Mel and ribbon until he realized that his stall was next to hers

"Isn't this wonderful"

Sebastian said sarcastically as climbed off Fangs back then noticed his tail was bleeding

"Look what your dragon did to fangs tail"

He said as lifted fangs tail

@Comet

Mel then looked at the dragon's tail, scratched Ribbon's head before walking over to the dragon and taking the tail gently. "I'm sorry she did that. When he flicked his tail over her nose and she must have took that as a threat. I got it." She handed the tail back to him, went to a back that was hanging beside Ribbon's armour and gently sat down in the stable with Fang and tended to his tail, cleaning the blood off and pouring stuff on it to keep infection out of the tail. She opened a bottle of cream and rubbed it on the tail before wrapping it up and standing up. She put her equipment up and went back to Storm, getting a basket full of fish and meet and started feeding the dragon. "You're welcome." She crisply said to Sebastian, not looking up dome her feeding.

@Alaster Von Grim

Sebastian watched Mel tend to Fangs tail, fang was not happy in the slightest

"Watch your dragon next time or fang might not holding back next time"

He said as pulled fang into his stall

@Comet

Mel grumbled and continued feeding her dragon meat and fish, storm making happy noises. "Way to go with making friends on the first day Mel." She grumbled quietly to herself, her dragon making curious noises as she kept eating, looking at Mel. She then pushed Mel over and laid her head on the girls stomach, flicking her long tongue over the girls face. Mel just laughed, rubbing the dragon's head. "This is how you repay me for feeding you?" She laughed and just laid on the hay with the dragon's head on her, sighing. "Well, ther will always be more people to be friends with."

Sebastian fed fang a lot of fish his favorite, after fang finished eating then looked at ribbon then pushed Sebastian down and curled around him

"It's Melissa right"

He asked then added

"When Fang flicked his tail at another dragons nose it's his way of flirting"

@Comet

Mel called over the wall. "Well obviously Storm don't work that way." She laughed then, holding the dragon's head. "She thinks a lot of things are a threat, especially to me. She's spent her whole life protecting me. It's all that she knows." She then sighs and Made an oofing noise as the dragon rolled onto it's back with a groan, rubbing its head into her stomach.

@Alaster Von Grim

"I don't even know what class fang is, he wasn't in the book of dragons"

Sebastian said as fang rested his head on his lap

"I found him as an egg and raised him"

@Comet

Mel chuckled afain, "none of the dragons now are in that book. That book is old, no one uses it now." She pushed the dragon head off of her body and stood up, heading to the gate and closing it. The dragon looked up before shifting around and curling up in a ball, her head resting on her hind legs. She walked over to the two in the stall next to her, looking at them and leaning against the doorframe.

@Alaster Von Grim

"Take a picture it'll last longer"

Sebastian said as he stood up and walked over to Mel as Fang fell asleep

"I'm going back to my dorm"

He added as he walked past her

@Comet

Mel snorted. "Oh gee, if only you were picture worthy." She retorted back at him with loads of attitude and sarcasm. "Have fun." And with that, she walked the total opposite way and went to go get some lunch from the dining hall, seeing as everyone else should be showing up by now, she'll meet more people.

@Alaster Von Grim

(We need more people to join... xD )

Sebastian went back to his dorm feeling like an idiot

"I tried to act cool and I think I just made myself look like an idiot in front of a cute girl"

He said to himself as he walked into his dorm

When Mellisa didn't meet anyone, she sighed and walked back out to her dorm, messing with the keys to get into her dorm. She cursed when she dropped them, bending down to pick them up then started messing with them again. "Stupid keys.." She mumbled under her breath.

Sebastian got changed and walked out of his dorm and looked down the hall to see Mel

"Yeah not going to risk making myself look like a bigger idiot"

He said to himself and started to walk the opposite direction

@Comet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back