• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy /Detailed] Gods Among Us: A Modern Fanasty Roleplay

Imatree

I am a tree, no one else.
The world has discovered people walking among us. Superhumans. Each have various powers and abilites that passes humans. They are feared by many, as some of them are unstoppable crimeals. The United Nations wants them all captured and killed for the safety of their race. They made weapons speficly to take superhumans out, as many have different weaknesses. However, a superhuman mastermind has risen, wanting to kill the human race for capturing and killing his friends with no evidence of them being evil. He thinks the human race is a mistake for capturing his kind. We have to stop this powerful superhuman and prove to the world that we are not the enemy.

No problem. I've been searching for all kinds of RPs, haven't done a single one yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, don't worry about it too much. If it happens to only be us, feel free to post whatever.

Okay.

Hmmm...lets see.

1. No God Mode

The ability to shift time and reality and Earth, etc.

2. Every character must have a weakness

I will explain what type of weakness a spefic superhuman has

3. You can't use your powers all the time

I like powers in action/dangourus scenes and for showing off but not when its not needed

4. If you are a demigod, angel, or demon, a higher source will not help you

5. If you have an inviolable to something, you will have it all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back