• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Desperate Times (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Oh, nono, I promise I'll add a bracketed mention if I'm making a super vague reference to another character. I really liked the part where you said the NGPD were using older model vehicles, and decided that some of their heavy response vehicles probably have repairs.

EDIT: Besides, according to my intensive research, the Redeem-obile is a van! (a.k.a. Rolling Justice, a.k.a. Van Hellsing, a.k.a. The Guantanemobi-ooh ... forget that last one.)

Last edited:
Oh, nono, I promise I'll add a bracketed mention if I'm making a super vague reference to another character. I really liked the part where you said the NGPD were using older model vehicles, and decided that some of their heavy response vehicles probably have repairs.

EDIT: Besides, according to my intensive research, the Redeem-obile is a van! (a.k.a. Rolling Justice, a.k.a. Van Hellsing, a.k.a. The Guantanemobi-ooh ... forget that last one.)

Alright, dope. Just wanted to confirm so assumptions weren't made. Glad you liked the idea. Also, you are correct, it is a van, and I'm partial to Swift Vangeance.

Urgh, I'm so sorry, I have responses in mind for everyone, but I was jumped with surprise plans tonight and don't have enough time or energy left to post them. I'll try to type them out at work on my break tomorrow, just gotta get them thumbs working >.<

SORRYSORRYSORRYNIGHT!

Urgh, I'm so sorry, I have responses in mind for everyone, but I was jumped with surprise plans tonight and don't have enough time or energy left to post them. I'll try to type them out at work on my break tomorrow, just gotta get them thumbs working >.<

SORRYSORRYSORRYNIGHT!
No need to rush or be sorry at all! I for one can definitely wait. Phew, wish you good luck on completing your duty.

SORRYSORRYSORRYNIGHT!

You're all good. Life always comes first : )

As a house rule, levitation will allow you to go more than just up and down, but if you want to move faster than like ... a segway, you'll have to use experience to remove the levitation flaw.
Oh, that's not quite what I had in mind. Hm, yeah, never noticed the con means that actual movement will be extremely slow, if that's the case I think I can simply remove the con, since it has no actual significance on my dice count, and I am quite sure I have at least one dice extra just to be safe.

Oh, that's not quite what I had in mind. Hm, yeah, never noticed the con means that actual movement will be extremely slow, if that's the case I think I can simply remove the con, since it has no actual significance on my dice count, and I am quite sure I have at least one dice extra just to be safe.

Levitation, the mystical elevator. Brought to you by such questionable powers as limb detachment, olfactory radar, and semi-invisibility.

I was going to include the attempt on the manhole to move the story forward, but I decided this is about much as you'd see in one page; something might happen on the way there; and this might be an opportunity for a new joiner to drop in.

Uh, sorry for posting three times in a row. Awkward.

Last edited:
Theflamre Theflamre Looks good. I think you have 2 hero dice left though, might want to put them into perception, and then make a roll in the roll board to see how aware of the emergency you are. Welcome to da show.

Aaaand we're waiting on one more applicant. Two more and I'll be splitting us up into operational teams and running events for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back