• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Desperate Times (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
You have 30 dice. To buy a trait, spend dice. The first die raises a trait to 3. Each die after that increases it by 1.

When you post your character's action(s), the GM will ask you to roll a trait roll as appropriate.

When rolling a trait, roll a number of d6's equal to its rank. Every even number is a success. A six is a success and roll another die.

OMG, I had to go back and re-do the math on my character ... apparently I have blindness specifically for bolded sections of text. Anyway, Now that that's out of the way ...

Okay, do I need to talk to Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie for the rolling?

So, this one's a bit tricky. For the most part, you can do anything reasonable with your powers without having to roll for it. If, however, combat, another character, a significant plot point, or some such situation arises, I will be asking for whatever rolls are needed. Mind you, I'm not the MOST familiar with the system, but I've played a lot of other systems, some of which were pretty similar. For now, just focus on the section about creating a character. Keep the setting in mind, but otherwise I'll be helping people through the actual playing of the game. It's very dice-lite.

Neon Valkyrie Neon Valkyrie I'm a little confused about something. In the interest check, it was stated that we'd be using all of the gritty rules. I'm only now realizing you also stated ten health. So we're not using the gritty health rule then? Just want to confirm, before I make a post with a health bar.

Alright, everyone probably has a general idea of at least the vicinity of the sirens. We won't usually roll for something like this, but I was excited to see how the dice worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back