[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

I was just thinking, and it's such a shame we don't have more active people. What would be a way to draw new folk into this? I mean more people would make it more lively atleast.

Thhis is true. I'm not sure how to get more people, I've tried some recruitment stuff but it hasn't really worked. Putting the link in my signature seemed to help for a while, though. :/

Also, how do you like that little bit of drama?!

I have nothing relevant to say right now, so I'm jusy gonna post some 4-koma manga pages...

000.png

eimg007.jpg

001.jpg

1.jpg

p_00006.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I have nothing relevant to say right now, so I'm jusy gonna post some 4-koma manga pages...
000.png

eimg007.jpg

001.jpg

1.jpg

p_00006.png

[/QUOTE]
I enjoyed all five of these. The fifth one made me lose my shit, so funny.

Hey guys, I'll be working my way back into full posting strength. It hurts to type or move my arm, but I'm making progress.

It's ok. I was lacking these days as well. Anyways, I've got a job now (+college) so I won't have as much time as before and I most likely will post less than I usually do ):

I'll be missing for the nesxt two days. Hopefully will get some free time after that. Sorry!

By the way, in case you missed it we're going to have an optional quest to the realm of death to save a member of our party! After that, Uther will be dealt with @Azure Sky *Dun dun duuuuuun*

Yo Rantos...Just a heads-up in case you missed it: Lucifer replied to Remus in the new Lucem Tenebris thread in the Etheral Plane tab :)

Hi guys, I was wondering, are you accepting any new members/character right now? This Hosted Rp looks pretty cool, and I would love to join.

Or just being honest, the majority of us spend more time in ooc than actually posting. Thats one possibility. Not saying it to be unnecessarily rude or antagonistic, but looking back this tab has had more combined activity then half of the other forums. If me saying that offends anyone, then, I apologize that you find it offensive and I'll go to keep from causing a fuss but I felt that it needed to be pointed out.

Sorry I missed a little more than two days, I actually stayed longer at the place I went. And it was boring as hell. Also school started. Whoopity fucking doo...

Gonna catch up with all the jazz tomorrow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back