[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Sleipnir said:
Guys
How do I make Death not the most OP thing in the world
Daydreamer's idea is very good. I'll suggest one myself: use some of the limitations that Death of the Endless has (Sandman series- Vertigo/DC). Despite her (Death takes the form of a woman in the Vertigo series) great powers Death, like the rest of the Endless, was bound to a complex set of rules and customs.

Rantos said:
@Azure Sky Where is Lucifer's bar again?
Go to the 'Golden Fang Brotherhood' thread, then to the ' Streets of New York City' thread.

Rantos said:
Whats it look like?
gem-soho-review-book-online.jpg7_.jpg

Rantos said:
Oh thats a seeexy bar~
Hows the menu looking?
I think I'm gonna use the menu most bars around my area have (italian bars btw xD ). In other words, apart from the usual alchoholic and non-alchoholic drinks (coffe, capucino, caffe macchiato, latte macchiato and fruit drinks included), customers can also have pizzete (small pizzas), various types of sandwiches, various sweet stuff (crepes, pancakes and muffins included), various bruschette (starter dish from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese, a popular dish is Bruschetta pomodoro; the most popular recipe outside of Italy involves basil, fresh tomato, garlic and onion or mozzarella. Bruschetta is usually served as a snack or appetizer), crostini (appetizer consisting of a small slice of grilled or toasted bread and toppings. The toppings may include a variety of different cheeses, meats, and vegetables, or may be presented more simply with a brush of olive oil and herbs or a sauce), various secondary dishes and salads.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I think I'm gonna use the menu most bars around my area have (italian bars btw xD ). In other words, apart from the usual alchoholic and non-alchoholic drinks (coffe, capucino, caffe macchiato, latte macchiato and fruit drinks included), customers can also have pizzete (small pizzas), various types of sandwiches, various sweet stuff (crepes, pancakes and muffins included), various bruschette (starter dish from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt. Variations may include toppings of tomato, vegetables, beans, cured meat, or cheese, a popular dish is Bruschetta pomodoro; the most popular recipe outside of Italy involves basil, fresh tomato, garlic and onion or mozzarella. Bruschetta is usually served as a snack or appetizer), crostini (appetizer consisting of a small slice of grilled or toasted bread and toppings. The toppings may include a variety of different cheeses, meats, and vegetables, or may be presented more simply with a brush of olive oil and herbs or a sauce), various secondary dishes and salads.

[/QUOTE]
Daamn, Italians sure know how to work out an appetite. I mean hot damn.

Hey @Sleipnir @Hel @Elias @Kylesar1 I was thinking...

Since Seth is at a complete disadvantage, mostly because Death is there and he can stomp almost all Cosmic Entities, I would like to make a character that also joins Seth's gang. It will be the Embodiment of Evil. If we use Vertigo mechanics, Death along with the rest of the endless are the children of Father Time and Mother Space. Since the character I'll make is a conceptual being above space and time, like Lucifer, Death will have an extremely hard time against it and Seth can actually have a decent fight against the other Cosmic Entitites.

On a side note, Evan-Dor might die (although I don't know if I want him to die yet xD ).

Azure Sky]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14795-sleipnir/ said:
@Sleipnir[/URL] @Hel @Elias @Kylesar1 I was thinking...
Since Seth is at a complete disadvantage, mostly because Death is there and he can stomp almost all Cosmic Entities, I would like to make a character that also joins Seth's gang. It will be the Embodiment of Evil. If we use Vertigo mechanics, Death along with the rest of the endless are the children of Father Time and Mother Space. Since the character I'll make is a conceptual being above space and time, like Lucifer, Death will have an extremely hard time against it and Seth can actually have a decent fight against the other Cosmic Entitites.

On a side note, Evan-Dor might die (although I don't know if I want him to die yet xD ).
Works for me. Anyone who is willing may join Seth's murder gang xD

Curious too see your character, if you end up making it..

Elias said:
Works for me. Anyone who is willing may join Seth's murder gang xD
Curious too see your character, if you end up making it..
It's already finished. The name of the character is 'The Abyss' .

Azure Sky]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14795-sleipnir/ said:
@Sleipnir[/URL] @Hel @Elias @Kylesar1 I was thinking...

Oi

Sorry. The notifications have been non-existent lately

Anyways, Probably too late to say this, but it works for me

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I did, but I've been having a writer's block these days. Let's see what I can do...

[/QUOTE]
I get it. I have been having the ol block or writers myself lately as well

So sorry for disappearing lately, we've had some family stuff going on. I'll be back to read through all of this in a few hours!

Theres bad

Then there is really bad

Then super bad

But you, with this action you have transcended every bad known to man! You are a being far worse than anything the human mind could think up!

Rantos said:
Theres bad
Then there is really bad

Then super bad

But you, with this action you have transcended every bad known to man! You are a being far worse than anything the human mind could think up!
Hey, it could have been worse. I could have made Lucifer summon a Seven Veils cake (you know, the italian King of Cakes), make it fall on the ground, throw mold and mud on it, spit it, cook it with olive oil and salt, add horse excrements then force Remus to eat it, throw up and then eat it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back