[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Rantos said:
WHY DO YOU SPITE ME SO!?
I don't. I am marely a sadistic pseudo vampire psycho from the Balcans. Oh and ... the character I'm rping with is Lucifer, I need to make it seem realistic xD

Fair enough, now if you excuse me, I still have to make a call with that rehab center.

Such good cake, gone!

You two are great.

Also, @Azure Sky , the way sleipnir and I have been seeing it is that there is Fate the mother figure of life and death, and those three have control of virtually everything. (Who all three only get involved when they must because they care for all) The concepts of time and space being characters at that level was not one that we had discussed, so we need to see if it fits into our little cannon.

Also, I haven't actually read your character sheet yet so I've no clue if that matters at all yet, haha! Second week of school and I'm behind on it and this and so much already!

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]I don't. I am marely a sadistic pseudo vampire psycho from the Balcans. Oh and ... the character I'm rping with is Lucifer, I need to make it seem realistic xD

[/QUOTE]
Azure, no homo, but I love you.

Also, sorry to communicate this but I'm gonna be gone for the next 3 days.

Excellent! I have other case ideas and I think at least one of these, you guys'll jump all over. I'm enjoying our little parody case, but as I get about mid-plot, I'm excited for the next one.

Sleip, you know part of being a story teller is that you can post them on your own, right?

Also, guess who has two free hours because no band today!! YAY!

@Azure Sky I am going to move Lucifer's bar to the Ethereal Plane, how does this sound?: There are access points at cities all over the place, but his bar is actually located in the ethreal plane. This serves as one of the few portals between the ethereal plane and the earthly plane, as is fitting for a bar belonging to the king of hell. Also, he could act as a sort of illegal trafficker and this will play a roll in the future.

Hel said:
@Azure Sky I am going to move Lucifer's bar to the Ethereal Plane, how does this sound?: There are access points at cities all over the place, but his bar is actually located in the ethreal plane. This serves as one of the few portals between the ethereal plane and the earthly plane, as is fitting for a bar belonging to the king of hell. Also, he could act as a sort of illegal trafficker and this will play a roll in the future.
Wow, I was going to ask about something like that xD

Sounds great.

Sure. Even if L's Bar is transfered to the Etheral Plane, I know how to make it a smooth transition. I'll just make Lucifer go all like 'Hey Remus, did I mention I decided to change the bar's location and we're not in New York anymore?'...or something like that xD

@Rantos

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I'm going to take some time off. I had an accident at work and broke my arm. I just came home yesterday, so I'll be out for a bit.

BookWyrm said:
Hey guys I'm going to take some time off. I had an accident at work and broke my arm. I just came home yesterday, so I'll be out for a bit.
Oh man. I hope you recover soon.

@Azure Sky Should we skip to Kala's base or naw?

I was wondering, @Hel, as a storyteller, am I allowed to do threads or not? Cause I would like to make a new one for Set, Eris, The Abyss and evil c.o where they would do their evil plans and such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back