[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Hmmm. I don't think there is any! I'll send you what bits about ghosts I've come up with and you can fill in whatever blanks you like.

This RP has been inactive these days (the fact that I didn't have any internet for 2 days didn't help either xD ...btw the internet in Italy is bad...really bad).

I'll try.

Daydreamer has a point, though. If we responded to RP threads as frequently as the OOC we'd be in okay shape.

Btw...since there was no reply for the Allerio and gravity girl interaction...I might as well do a timeskip and explain what happen up to that point.

@Sleipnir

Well, I would love to breathe some life into the rps, but I have no clue as to whether my character has been accepted or not. And I just started my holidays too, so I now have 2 whole weeks free.

I'm so sorry!! Sleip and my mom is having a baby today and this last week or so has been pretty hectic. I should be back to normal posting soon, and I really don't want to see this die! If anyone is on today, I'm super bored in a hospital room, so I'll be on for a while.

I am still on, most of the times. So when there's roleplay around, I'ma comin sniffin like a mad hound xD

Part of it was my fault :( I never posted in the work room. FIXED IT

NOW I JUST NEED TO PUT MY SMALL ARMY OF CHARACTERS INTO PLAY SO WE CAN CONTINUE.

Hel said:
Guess who's weekend closed right up on her :( Well, at least this week should be a tiny bit calmer.
Don't worry Hel, most often our real lifes catch up with our time. Roleplay when you can, don't worry.

I presume I am still able to enter a character right?

welp, shame it isn't really active anymore, liked the idea...

Last edited by a moderator:
You can. The activity has been extremely weak lately but I don't wanna give up on it. I honestly am not sure what happened.

Probably not many people that are accustomed to the new idea of hosted roleplays? Surge of interest because it is sparkly and fresh in the beginning, but unable to keep it steady because the RP's aren't refreshed or pushed on the homepage...

there's a list with random names that doesn't really change, or is sorted on any particular genre/popularity.

Well, I'll try and push for activity and feel free to make a character. I know I'm active and down to try and keep this thing alive.

Someone say they need activity? Well I need an outlet for my Modern Fantasy addiction, what sort of species are allowed here? It seems like any and all are out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back