[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

@Hel I forgot to mention that I changed the name of the character from Azure Skyfall to Azure Skyfallen xD (I simply like the second surname more).

Azure Sky] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14665-hel/ said:
@Hel[/URL] I forgot to mention that I changed the name of the character from Azure Skyfall to Azure Skyfallen xD (I simply like the second surname more).
Ever play a game called Gunvolt?

You should. There is a character with the nick name "Azure striker" so when I saw your characters name I was half expecting you to use his picture.

Rantos said:
You should. There is a character with the nick name "Azure striker" so when I saw your characters name I was half expecting you to use his picture.
The name of my character, huh? Look at my username and then at the name of my character...what do you see? xD

I know what I see. The second thing I thought was that you were gonna use the character from your avatar pic.

Rantos said:
I know what I see. The second thing I thought was that you were gonna use the character from your avatar pic.
The character is Kumagawa Misogi from Medaka Box. I wouldn't use him. I generally (and by 'generally' I mean 'always') create my character's powers based on the image I use. If I used Kumagawa I'd definetly have to add a power like 'Conceptual Screw Manipulation', or something like that. But I was interested in an Arcane Wizard so I used fitting images (of Jace Beleren).

Last edited by a moderator:
Checking in again. Been trying to think of something to involve Ronan with, probably something with Fred as well, but I've been drawing a blank. Still keeping the Hollows out of the picture for a while. Any ideas, I'm open for just about anything?

Hmmm... I'm not sure. You could have a side quest of some sort? Voice theives? Imps? Something small and fun? Trouble at Fred's shop? (Seems like pleanty could go wrong there!)

Also @Sleipnir feel like changing days soon so we can continue in two of the cases?

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Did you mean greeted?

[/QUOTE]
Naw man. Azure didn't really exits till that post.

With all of the thimgs shes collected, "aquired", and inherited there's more than enough stuff there to start a few cases. Not all of her ancestors were good, and even the goon ones had enemies. And wherever possible those enemies were disposed of in various ways some of which are humiliating and or cruel and unusual. Some were locked away in paintings, some were turned into something else, some had their soul bound into items. After all her most famous ancestress is Morgan le Fay.

@BookWyrm

@Hel

OriginalDaydreamer said:
With all of the thimgs shes collected, "aquired", and inherited there's more than enough stuff there to start a few cases. Not all of her ancestors were good, and even the goon ones had enemies. And wherever possible those enemies were disposed of in various ways some of which are humiliating and or cruel and unusual. Some were locked away in paintings, some were turned into something else, some had their soul bound into items. After all her most famous ancestress is Morgan le Fay.
@BookWyrm

@Hel
I'm done for any of the above.

He observes the cycle not perpetuates it. And if the cycle does het messed up the most he can do is guide others om how to repair it. Or he only jas power over those about to die. If its not your time then he can't reap you.

@Sleipnir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back