[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Rantos said:
So what your saying is... Lucifer and Remus are hommies now?

Cos thats what im hearing
Yeah, yeah you can think of it like that. I'm sure he'll find Remus quite...amusing.

Rantos said:
But do you know his past
No...but I don't need to xD Until you reveal it, Lucifer can simply show that he knows it , but make it seem like something vague.

@Sleipnir Could you take a look at Lucifer Morningstar as well? He's pretty much affiliated to the Etheral Plane (obviously).

Long story short, up until now, Death, Anubis and the knowledge god, Tenjin, are investigating some disturbances in Death's realm. Apparently Eris, goddess of chaos, and Set god of chaos, have been working together, stealing souls and disbalancing the overall balance of the realm. But really, it's only 5 pages long, it wouldn't take that much to read you know.

Evan-Dor is there too, but he'll only appear in front of Seth when his suspicions are confirmed.

Rantos said:
If I wanted to make a villain how would I do that?
You just...make a villain and put the word 'villain' in the name of the thread xD

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]
You just...make a villain and put the word 'villain' in the name of the thread xD

[/QUOTE]
Sounds easy enough.

And always remember! Double-check with your hosts. But I assume this guy is for the plot we were talking about?

Azure Sky]So [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14795-sleipnir/ said:
@Sleipnir[/URL] you probably missed my message, but could you take a look at L. Morningstar (character)?
Heh, heh... Morning star...

Rantos said:
We talking the weapon or Lucifer's name?
Oh, the weapon (spiked mace) never came to my mind. I was thinking of the planet Venus when it appears in the east before the sunrise.

Fred posed a question to Piper, but hasnt been responded to in two days, and Ive seen where Sleipnir has been online since. That being said I was wondering if I had missed something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back