[Department of Defense against the Supernatural]Out of Character

Rantos said:
He looks like Roxas from Kingdom hearts
Roxas-roxas-17534781-490-735.jpg
Yes, in fact in the above fan art, Finn was intentionally made to look like Roxas. Otherwise...

finn_the_human_by_firefun123-d77grgl.png

Allerio entered Father Mode and IT IS ADORABLE.

KEEP IT.

PSA:

I am officially your Time Lord!!

I will keep track of the Dept. timeline. Now, here's how it works:

I will have an announcement thread where I will announce the date any time it changes. I will try to tag everyone I need to. You can RP on that day any time between 12:00 am and 11:59 pm, I.e., Allerio and Elise talking in the night time, while Cass is meeting Greyston (*Cough cough @Hel ) in the morning, most likely, and other things happening all sorts of different times, but all on Monday, Nov. ...2, I believe. Don't quote me on that though; I'm checking the date now.

Sleipnir and I live together, so if she messes up, I'll take care of stuff, too, by the way ;) Ultimately, however, if anyone has any time related questions, she's your girl.... er... he's your horse.

Hey, guys. Remember me? XP

Pardon my long absence, school is quite a drag these days and I haven't found the time to actively hop onto a secure internet connection and RP. I may or may not return to RP, but if I do, know that I will post erratically and infrequently, sometimes not at all. But I try, of course. OH MY GOD, DO I TRY.

[QUOTE="Lazy Rocktime]Hey, guys. Remember me? XP
Pardon my long absence, school is quite a drag these days and I haven't found the time to actively hop onto a secure internet connection and RP. I may or may not return to RP, but if I do, know that I will post erratically and infrequently, sometimes not at all. But I try, of course. OH MY GOD, DO I TRY.

[/QUOTE]
It's okay, no pressure!

Also, as a more general announcement, I will be letting Sleipnir pony and the other admins pony my characters for this next week while I'm unable to respond and at band amp from 8:30-8:00

Guys, im finally gonna do it! Im getting started on my character application!

So when and how would be a good way to jump in?

Rantos said:
So when and how would be a good way to jump in?
Depends...you could go to the Lobby in the Department HQ tab were Siri will greet you, or in the Washington DC thread and make a general post about your char's way of thinking, dreams, ambitions etc (while also mentioning where in DC he actually is). You never go wrong with those xD .

Pick a thread! Any thread! Streets of DC, New York, maybe — the Great Lakes would do, anywhere! Galleytrot could run into you, too.

Also:

Hel is gonna be scarce til Sunday. She's at band camp and is gonna be NASTY tired every night because her college has an awesome, killer band, but at a price!

Posted finally!

Sleipnir said:
Pick a thread! Any thread! Streets of DC, New York, maybe — the Great Lakes would do, anywhere! Galleytrot could run into you, too.
Also:

Hel is gonna be scarce til Sunday. She's at band camp and is gonna be NASTY tired every night because her college has an awesome, killer band, but at a price!
Oh... I think I just posted in the wrong place.

Teen Wolf spoilers

Is anyone of you watching Teen Wolf? I'm asking because I relaly like the new villain they introduced this season; They are not-so-human doctors, called Dread Doctors apparently, that wear steampunk-ish robot outfits, and experiment on the humans, breaking the laws of supernatural, and making humans, into hybrid supernatural creatures. They also don't belong to this reality overall, so they glitch in and out of it.

They're really cool.

Rantos said:
Whaaaaaat, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, nupooooooooo... Not all all
If you say so ( :) )

Elias said:
Teen Wolf spoilers
Is anyone of you watching Teen Wolf? I'm asking because I relaly like the new villain they introduced this season; They are not-so-human doctors, called Dread Doctors apparently, that wear steampunk-ish robot outfits, and experiment on the humans, breaking the laws of supernatural, and making humans, into hybrid supernatural creatures. They also don't belong to this reality overall, so they glitch in and out of it.

They're really cool.
I have watched a few episodes of Teen Wolf, but never got the chance to get to that part.

On a side note, the Lucifer character sheet I made for this RP is mostly inspired from the Lucifer of Vertigo/DC. Not a big fan of the one from Supernatural (although I really like Death from that series...he became my favourite character the instant he appeared xD ).

[QUOTE="Azure Sky]If you say so ( :) )
I have watched a few episodes of Teen Wolf, but never got the chance to get to that part.

On a side note, the Lucifer character sheet I made for this RP is mostly inspired from the Lucifer of Vertigo/DC. Not a big fan of the one from Supernatural (although I really like Death from that series...he became my favourite character the instant he appeared xD ).

[/QUOTE]
So we talking like the same Lucifer that was the first sinner? The mighty angel cast into hell because of his own undoing? The first denizen of hell? The one true king of hell? The one who tempted Eve and Adam to eat the apple, thus causing all of humanity to be screwed forever more? That Lucifer?

Rantos said:
So we talking like the same Lucifer that was the first sinner? The mighty angel cast into hell because of his own undoing? The first denizen of hell? The one true king of hell? The one who tempted Eve and Adam to eat the apple, thus causing all of humanity to be screwed forever more? That Lucifer?
Yeah. But Vertigo/DC portrays Lucifer in a different way. In that storyline, Lucifer is not the first denizen of Hell, but a guy known as the First of the Fallen, which was created specifically to rule Hell, Lucifer came afterwards. Plus he's quite different from the biblical version. This quote from the Sandman comics shows it quite well:

''You also rule a world, Morpheus. A world of sleepers and dreamers, of stories. A simple place compared to hell. I envy you. Can you imagine what it was like? Ten billion years providing a place for dead mortals to torture themselves? And like all masochists, they called the shots. 'Burn me.' 'Freeze me.' 'Eat me.' 'Hurt me.' And we did. Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. 'The Devil made me do it.' I have never made any one of them do anything. Never. They live their own tiny lives. I do not live their lives for them''. -- Lucifer Morningstar to Dream of the Endless/Morpheus

Morpheus[/URL]. A world of sleepers and dreamers, of stories. A simple place compared to hell. I envy you. Can you imagine what it was like? Ten billion years providing a place for dead mortals to torture themselves? And like all masochists, they called the shots. 'Burn me.' 'Freeze me.' 'Eat me.' 'Hurt me.' And we did. Why do they blame me for all their little failings? They use my name as if I spent my entire day sitting on their shoulders, forcing them to commit acts they would otherwise find repulsive. 'The Devil made me do it.' I have never made any one of them do anything. Never. They live their own tiny lives. I do not live their lives for them''. -- Lucifer Morningstar to Dream of the Endless/Morpheus
Swag. So is Lucifer gonna a character that your only gonna use for plot reasons or are you gonna just screw around wherever with him? Also, can he and Remus be hommies?

Rantos said:
Swag. So is Lucifer gonna a character that your only gonna use for plot reasons or are you gonna just screw around's Luci wherever with him? Also, can he and Remus be hommies?
I can't just screw around with a Cosmic level being all the time (although I will do it from time to time, it's Lucifer after all). I'll use him for plot reasons mostly. Otherwise he'll simply chat and play games of wits with various characters. Sure, him and Remus can be hommies if you want xD ...But are you sure?

Rantos said:
Understood. Also I think it would be cool to be able to call Lucifer a "hommie"
Remus can be his 'hommie' simply because of the soul thing. If he wasn't useful in any way to Lucifer it wouldn't have been possible xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back