• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Department of Defense Against the Supernatural- OOC

When should I stop allowing new people to join?

• Eventually but not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only let 2-3 more in

• Now

• Stop letting New RPers in, but current ones can add characters

• Never

• Total voters
Some one should get a nice dragon up in here. I may add one to the Claimables page. I don't think I can keep up with everything if I add more Characters, though!

OOh, yeah, sitanomoto: If you make a black dog, can you pick from one of the names in the legends? Sleipnir knows more about that. You can add whatever personality you'd like, and change it's name but add it in the Nicknames section in bold if thats what it goes by!

Yeah, that's true! But I assumed a shapeshifter dragon would be a little less strong in each form than those who are always in the form that the shapeshifter is taking. I apologize if that sentence got confusing! Haha

When is everyone else's chacter going to learn about Yog-Dagor existence and what he is doing?

I'm gonna pause so that @TwistedCupid666 can respond to everything happening in the bookstore!

@Barbas, they will learn when they get back to headquarters, unless Kylesar1 gets back on and makes Luke call them about it, first.

Same.

I was thinking since these guys are north of Orleans, they'd take a little bit to learn. Luckily Galleytrot will be able to give quick resolution to the current case so they can move on quickly.

When I'm done New Orleans is going to be the capital of death, chaos and madness, with some other worldly horrors inhabiting it.

Ooh, okay! Do as you please with new orleans, just postpone expansion until we can turn our attention that way, if you don't mind! This next plot line is really starting off with a bang!

KattRai said:
Ooh, okay! Do as you please with new orleans, just postpone expansion until we can turn our attention that way, if you don't mind! This next plot line is really starting off with a bang!
I am not there yet, I am still traveling there.

I understand, @KattRai, she is a little weaker than a normal dragon, but not all dragons are chaotically strong. I actually made a power point on the different types of dragons and how I see them as they should be.

hmmm... Just keep in mind that male sirens are less aggressive, generally speaking, then females. :)

Hey... hey @Kylesar1... you know the department isn't actually in New Orleans? I should have made that clearer, I apologize. It's in probably DC? They are monitoring what is happening in Orleans. Originally this was all supposed to be in a separate world, but I never had time to post the areas and a sort of map for that... and I kinda forgot.

Wait! @sitanomoto How long will you be gone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back