Demon,Angels,Gods and Devils

I think we should hold off on the Christmas Party, currently all you 're gonna get is a fight at the party.

We should do something else like a Life or Death situation to make everyone bond together or something like maybe they all join the War Games club on the same team. I think we should bond prior to the Party, or else it'll just be a waste of time.

That's a really good idea. What if someone creates another temporary character that attacks the school and we all have to join the war games to defeat the villain? Anyone willing to have another temporary character?

[QUOTE="Dark Elfling]Demonic had a plan about some fallen angel thing, but she needs to start that idk how that'd be introduced. For now lets just focus on the Christmas party. I'd say everyone just post your outfits for now, and if we want, our dates. Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]
I was waiting on you guys to tell me when to start the arc xD .....I really wish I could understand everyone xD

Just to be sure, should I start the arc now or did you guys decide on someone attacking the school first??

Idc. Up to you guys. Do you want to do the war games thing or the arc? Either way, something needs to happen to lessen the conflict, at this point it's just people fighting.

I vote War Games since i've already thought up the team to hate

A team of Chi Users called Jade Fist

Their rivals(which the team we join) The Epic who are made of primarily Divinity users

Even on a fundamental level such asd their abilities they're rivals

Well then onward to the Fallen Angels Arc

tumblr_mr16do6rrP1r0d4hzo1_500.gif

@Demonic Angel

Will there be a timeskip then? If so I'd like to make a few changes to Sora for the next arc

It would be nice if no time skip...and if you guys do choose to do a time skip then no changes unless everyone gets to make changes other wiser it would be unfair

Sorry was at doctor didn't get alert till now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back