Demon,Angels,Gods and Devils

@Dark Elfling we just need the go ahead from the acting GM to try and breathe some life back into this RP that we've put so much time into

I'm going to place a link to it in my signature so maybe we'll get some new players too even but this needs to at least seem active for that

Well. I stopped responding because I had nothing to do....so maybe if you get something everyone can do then it'll up your responses

Yea, it was a suggestion by newtype but he was busy when he suggested it so I brought it up for debate with all of us

So what does everyone think so far

las0r0o7 said:
Since its been so long since anyone posted especially federoff there wan an idea brought up, he could go into hell, that is since one of Hus forces attacked the school halting the tournament and we go assault and diminish the forces come back do the tournament and the victorious one/team deflect the gods missile
Just a thought up for debate currently its all in what the rest of you think
I think it's a good idea! Sorry it took so long to respond, I'm back now.

I was thinking, should we start a new forum for this? Even though we're just continuing one thing, it'd be a lot easier to keep track of what characters are active and I could officially be the moderator so if we have to create more tabs or something we could. Besides, we'd need to create a summary of what happened before for the new players anyway. Thoughts?

Actually I am think that dark elfling should start, since she is the principal after all, she should announce to halt the tournament for other reasons not currently specified and then call us to the office, just a suggestion though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back