• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Decadence [Accepting]

"God, I hope you're right." Kurai breathed, glancing up at Hunter and then away. "What time is it? Will people b at the station? We've gotta tell them." Poor man couldn't even think straight from fear.
Luxury Hotline Luxury Hotline

"Not right now. We have to get to the right people." Hunter replied, giving a long sigh. "Think you can stay here for the night? I don't think we're all that safe if we're alone. Maybe. I dunno. Just paranoid now." He glanced around the room. Door was locked, curtains were drawn, nobody was there to see them walk in.
VariksTheLoyal VariksTheLoyal

"Yeah, I'm not going home. I don't want to leave you." Kurai shook his head, scanning the room with Hunter. He had all he needed either in his car or in the house, anyway. All he needed now was for his heart to stop pumping at a million miles a second, clinging to Hunter like he was his last anchor in the world.

"C'mere. You know I wouldn't put you in any danger." Hunter muttered, wrapping his arms around Kurai just as tight. "It's all gonna be ok. I promise. I honestly and truly promise." He continued, giving a low sigh. What a load of bullshit, of course shit's gonna go wrong, knowing my stupid fucking luck.

"I know, I know. Just adrenaline. Thought I was gonna get killed." Kurai stammered, wrapping his arms around Hunter and squeezing him tight. "Thought you were gonna get killed too. I just panicked and froze up, I haven't done that for years."

"But we're alive now, that's all that matters." Hunter replied, gaze softening. "We've made progress. I promise. We're ok, we're gonna keep being ok." He sighed, only then realizing how tightly he was holding Kurai. It was all done as an attempt to calm him down, sure, but now he was finding the close contact was also putting him at ease.

"You're right. We're alive. We're okay." Kurai murmured, not quite wanting to let go of Hunter. He wasn't sure if he enjoyed being squashed, but he assumed he did from how he hadn't pulled away. "It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay."

"We can try I guess." Kurai said, lowering the pair of them down the sofa and sighing. He eased his hold on Hunter a little when he realized why his arms felt so weird and tense. "Sorry for crushing you. Old habit, I crush things if I freak out." He explained sheepishly.

"We're just guys being dudes." Kurai smirked, resting his head down and looking up at Hunter. "Nah. This is pretty gay. It doesn't get more gay than running from a building after slaughtering some mobsters and coming to terms with our own mortality."

"True." Hunter laughed, closing his eyes and giving a long sigh of content. "We spared all the hot guys so. We did our jobs right." He snickered, just trying to keep his mind off of what was happening.

"Shame we couldn't bring one back with us. That would've been nice." Kurai remarked, getting rather comfortable against Hunter. He was very warm and squishable. Kind of like a big teddy bear. "Maybe we'll find some more hot guys another time. Who knows what kinda hunks are in the force."

"I've heard things about the chief. Some people say he's got an eight pack." Kurai commented, almost falling into a lovely daydream about a hot police officer dad to take care of him.
In more ways than putting him in jail.

"Nobody that'd compare to you, though. You're the best looking out of all of them." Kurai pointed out after a few seconds. "Don't forget that. No matter how hot the police officers are."

"Aw shit, you mean it?" Hunter laughed with disbelief, ruffling Kurai's hair. "Actually nah, maybe you're right. I am the hottest." He beamed after that, swiftly kissing Kurai's cheek. "Second only to you, though."

"Naaah, you're definitely the hottest. So hot that even your hair turned pink." Kurai teased, blushing a little from the kiss. That was certainly the absolute last thing he expected out of today.

"I'll do my best." Kurai sighed, resting his head against Hunter's chest and closing his eyes, trying his absolute hardest to go to sleep and stay asleep.
And I don't know I thought you only got the notification if you tag each other.

"Goodnight." Hunter murmured, trying to sleep himself. He focused on Kurai and only Kurai, trying to keep his fears at bay for the time being.
[You can watch the thread there's a thing at the top]

Kurai stayed curled up around Hunter for quite some hours, stirring fitfully a couple of times but eventually managing to doze off after a few minutes each time. Sleeping with somebody else was a lot easier and more comforting than waking up disorientated in some random position in his house, he'd give Hunter that much.
[at some point during the early hours of this morning i think i watched the thread. thanks past me]

Hunter managed to stay asleep throughout the night and most of the day, a first for him. Can't face law enforcement if you're in a coma, kids.
Meanwhile, Cyrus was at the station, taking a very frantic phonecall from Vadim.
"They were in the building, in the fucking building, I saw them, they didn't kill me, Cyrus, what the fuck-"
Cyrus sighed, listening to the kid drunkenly slur.
"I have proof, video proof, he gave me a note-"
"Shit, I'll be right there." He spoke, slamming down the phone and making haste out of the office.

Kurai woke up at about midday, both arms basically completely dead from being wrapped around Hunter for hours. He looked up and saw he was still asleep, so adjusted his hold on him and tried to sleep too. Nothing to be gained being awake.

Yuki looked over at Cyrus bustling out of the office, leaning back over his chair to shout at him. "You got some new information?" He didn't even know if he'd hear him or not, but it was worth a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back