• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Decadence [Accepting]

Hunter stuck close to Kurai, relaxing once in the elevator. "This is good shit. Real good shit." He sighed, reaching down and squeezing Kurai's hand once the doors closed.

"We just gotta get past Vadim, then we're safe. Nobody's gonna touch us here." Kurai chuckled a little with pure joy, though didn't dare relax just yet. "You think we need learn Russian to get by here?"

"I mean they'll probably just talk shit behind out backs, no big deal. But maybe we can try to learn while on duty and surprise them one day." Hunter suggested with a smirk, walking out of the elevator after the short trip to the second floor. "Like you saw those other guys on duty just hanging out. It looks pretty low stress."

"Yeah, we can stick together, learn Russian, become part of the team. Sounds pretty nice to me." Kurai smiled, following Hunter. "If Vadim doesn't go out much, then he won't get any visitors. We're getting paid to talk all day."

"Free housing, too." Hunter chuckled, finding the right room and opening the door. It was a modest room with two beds and a window facing the street. "Eh, not bad. Hotel quality." He spoke, tossing his bag onto a bed. "But yeah. Hopefully we can just integrate nicely. Not worry about anything anymore. And maybe get all friendly with the boss."

"You think they have free food too?" Kurai wondered, dropping his bag on the other bed and looking out over the street. It wasn't too bad a view, if he was honest with himself. Nice. And they could push the beds together. Double nice.

"Eh, we'll probably have to pay still. I'm gonna see if I can't get into the kitchen and ask for dinosaur nuggets." Hunter laughed, giving a sigh of satisfaction. "Yeah. This is nice. Ok back to the buff guard now." He quickly spoke, walking back out of the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back