• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dead ED. 101

"I hope so, I don't think people would fear a ghost with a sore throat." she jokes softly, not used to making jokes

"Nor one that s-stutters, that w-would make for a r-really bad ghost, I m-mean can you i-imagine a ghost c-coming out and g-going "B-b-Booooo"? Really terrifying stuff yea?"She laughed a bit. This was nice to be able to laugh and joke around with someone.

Annabeth chuckles and moves closer, enjoying talking with another girl, "So, what do you think of this place.?"

"Well, it's..D-different. But I think I'm going to like it here. It's better than being stuck in a coffin.." She laughed. She didn't feel like an outsider here. everyone was just the same. Dead. "Why would you eat a mirror?" She blurted out. "I'm sorry.. I shouldn't have a-asked that."

Placing his hands on the back of his neck, Damon sighed looking around the classroom type place hr ended up in. Frowning, he turned in a small circle taking in his surroundings.

This sucked he survived high school just to be thrown back into another one. Walking towards an empty seat, he pulled the chair out and plopped down. Swinging his legs up on the desk he rocked back on the back legs of the chair staring up a the ceiling. He flicked his light brown hair out of his face, letting his gaze fall back to the others in the room for a moment.

"Looks like I'm late to the party."

He remarked a small smirk playing on his lips.

Amantha jumped at the sound of Damons' voice. She looked around the class room and saw him. "Oh, hi, I'm Amantha." She leaned over the desk and offered her hand in a friendly manner.

Damien rested his chin on one palm, his gaze moving around. He had heard all the conversations, but he had no intentions of butting in. That was never his thing. It took him complete confidence to be able to just introduce himself or talk to people he didn't even know. So for now, all he did was stay silent, take in the surroundings, and do his job as the guy at the back of the class. Dead Ed, huh, he thought, shifting in his seat uncomfortably, quickly and wordlessly.

Gilmoregirl12 said:
( still accepting? )
Irish Ice Queen
Always accepting. 
"It would seem so so, welcome to dead end." Lyric sighs deeply, these are a few the people he will be stuck with for however long it takes to graduate. He really prays he will like them better than the last ones.

"Give it about 30 mintes and the assignment will write on the board. Our 'teacher', is a Master haunter named..." he pauses feeling himself wanting to laugh at the name he will say, just like the first time he heard it, "Boogie Moe. He doesn't like teaching and he is very good at being unseen. If you actually do need to see him, for some reason, his office is down the hall and on the left. Just knock four times and open the door."

Anna nods and waves to everyone else, smiling a bit, her throat finally not giving up anymore glass. "Do we call him Mr.Boogie, because I don't think I can do it with a serious face." she looks at Lyric and smiles, "You want to laugh and you've known it for a long time, how do you expect us not to giggle." she sits back and fiddles with the glass on her desk. "How long does it take to graduate?"

Amantha bites her lip as she tries not to smile at her teachers man. "I don't think I could call him Mr. Moe either." She sat back down and drummed her fingers on the desk.

Lyric smiles and nods, " Neither one is much better is it? I just call him Sir. It works for both of us. You could probably call him anything, he isn't picky." He shrugs and stands, stretching his long legs. The sounds of his bones popping fills the air. "Ah the joys of getting out of the coffin." He comments dryly.

She smiled at Lyric. "I think I'll stick with Sir. I'd feel better about that." She now longer felt stiff and frozen, she was beginning to be able to talk with out a stutter and move with out popping like ice in a hot drink. "Does it all ways work like this? After you die your "body" works out the kinks on its own?"

Anna looks up at them curiously, she herself wondering the same thing. The large gashes on her throat are healing slowly, and her skin no longer feels like she had been set onto a a drying rack, though it is still cold, she assumes that comes with being dead.

He nods, wondering about the room, "yeah. Feel lucky, you guys are recovering way faster than I did. I stuck in a coma for days. Frozen in my seat looking like I was just confronted by my biggest fear. " he pauses and rubs his hands together, " when I woke up I screamed and bit off some chicks finger."

He nods smiling and flashing sharp teeth. "Clean off. I even swollowed the damn thing. " Lyric shrugs and sits on Annas desk. " In my defense she kept joking around and sticking shit in my open mouth. Its not like I wasn't aware of what was happening. Just couldn't move."

"You ate her finger." Anna adds, nodding and humming, ignoring the fact that he is sitting on her desk. "What did she do after that? If you don't mind me asking that is."

" She was a brat." He answers first, " she teased everyone about how they died. Even the little nerd boy who committed suicide; she used to yank on his noose." He mimics it, jerking his neck at an awkward angle. " after I swollowed it she kissed me." He shivers at the memory looking a bit green around the edges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back