• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dead ED. 101

"I have the oddest feeling that eating people here is a common occurance." Anna says softly looking at Lyric.

Kenzi shook her head. " no I am fine, my boyfriend raped, tortured,and murdered me by strangling me. Because I wanted to tell about a murder we had committed. "Kenzi says. She looked at them as they went quite.

Irish Ice Queen

Kenzi nods." Like I said I am glad I am dead. I am relived. Just didn't think I would remember it all or even still feel the rope on my neck."Kenzi said.

Irish Ice Queen

Last edited by a moderator:
Anna pats Kenzi's back, "It will fade...maybe not anytime soon, but I'm sure it will. This place is all about a second chance. At least that's how I see it. I'm going to try and live the best I can, be everything I can be. Everything I couldn't be when I was alive. Maybe you can do the same."

"That's what it is for me to. No more being the "Dorky girl that does everyone elses homework so that so one will talk to her." Amantha smiled and sat back in her seat."When does class start?"

Anna shrugs, "When something gets written on the board I guess. Maybe something else is going to happen before it does."

"Maybe there's more people due here..." Maya said, thoughtfully, "Or maybe they're waiting to see how we react to the situation. Or maybe they're just trying to lock us in here to stop us tortured souls from haunting any humans." She was brimming over with ideas and suspicions. None of them were probably correct but still, it gave her something to think about.

Lyric chuckles softly at hearing the list of theories for Maya, "Actually, the purpose of Dead Ed. is to train us to becomes haunters, it will be our job to scare the living. If we reach our quota, then we graduate. If we don't then we are made to go through judgment from the oldest haunters, if you kill someone...your the only one punished. You are locked in your tomb until the next group of potential haunters is found and Dead Ed. is formed once more. " he is unfortunatly very familiar with that punishment. The sound of scratching draws his attention away and he watches words form on the board.

VISIT THE PEOPLE YOU LEFT BEHIND, AS A CLASS.

DEVELOP YOUR SKILLS IN COMMUNICATION WITH THE LIVING.

TOUCHING, SPEAKING, MOVING OBJECTS, PROJECTING

THESE GIFTS WILL COME NATURALLY, AND MUST BE LEARNED BY INSTINCT.

Lyric hums and leans back, "Well look at that, our first lesson. Great isn't it? You have to learn your instincts."

"The people we left behind?" Maya said, "Like... My parents? I don't want to haunt them. That doesn't seem particularly fair, considering they just lost their daughter." She chewed the top of her thumb, "Can it be anyone we used to know?"

Visit huh...That means I can actually see him one more time...and maybe see my parents....

"So, who do we visit first?" She looked around the room at everyone's faces. And judging by the different looks, everyone thought differently about the assignment.

Kenzi listened and smiled. She would help them go back to earth. She was ready to be a hunter. She rubbed her neck absently.

Irish Ice Queen

"Anyone you left behind, the first time I got that assignment I haunted my cousins. " Lyric shurgs, "As long as they will know it's you after a while it can be anyone you feel like. "

Kenzi looked up."so you can haunt a human for there entire life?"She asks."I mean what if they die of freight you didn't kill them? Also how do we pass this class and get out of here?"She asks Lyric

Irish Ice Queen

He shakes his head, "You don't haunt anyone person for more than a week. It could hurt not only them but you. If you are exorsized your gone. For good, no afterlife for you. You graduate when you can look at your life, the people you loved, the things you never got to do..and have no regrets. You can graduate Dead Ed. once you scare 1000 humans."

Kenzi groans" great well now that is helpful. I mean we can only stay a week?"She asks. She sighed and pushed her head down.

Irish Ice Queen

George transitions quickly from living to dead in a matter of seconds; he finds himself slouched on the floor of the room everyone else was in. He was face down, his chest paining him in the most horrifying and brutal way. He coughed and spluttered as he rolled over onto his back and looked around at everyone in the room with him; he quickly sat up and shuffled back to the wall until he hit it. He glanced around in terror. Who were these people? Where was he?

"W-w-where am I?!" He stuttered in panic, one hand tightly grasping his chest. He glanced around everyone and took a deep breath. He just wanted to go home. Was this what being in a coma was like? Was this all just a bad dream?

Amantha sees the new arrival and gets up. She walks over to him as he lefts up. She extended her hand to him and smiled. "It's ok, your among friends. I'm Amantha Grace. This is dead ed. I'll let Lyric tell you the rest."

Kenzi looked down at him."welcome to Dead Ed. Your dead and not going home. The faster you know the faster you can get over the shock. We are to learn how to be hunters I guess and pass this class. You have to haunt 1,000 people to get out of this."Kenzi says bluntly.

Irish Ice Queen

"D-D-Dead Ed? Wh-what the hell do you--.. What?!" He says in panic as he hesitantly reaches out and takes hold of her hand, slowly allowing himself to be pulled to his feet. He uses his free hand to touch the center of his chest but then quickly pulls it away - his hand was covered in blood. He gasped as he looked down, but then let out a scream of terror as he saw the gaping bullet hole that rested there. He stumbled away from her and tripped backwards over one of the chairs; he dragged himself into the corner and tucked his head into his knees. "This is a dream... This is all a fucking bad dream, this can't be real... this just can't be real..." He whimpered to himself. (@Willow Blackthorn)

Amantha looked at the girl. "You could have been a little nicer about it, dying is hard enough to deal with without you being brash about it." 
@DrTrollinski

"It's ok, it'll heal soon. Come on stand up. It's ok. The pain goes away after a while." She held her hand out again and smiled down at him.

He took her hand and shook his head. "It'll never go away... everyone I've ever loved... I've left them all behind... Haven't I?" He asked hesitantly, wiping his eyes and touching his chest in disgust once again; he held his hand there for a moment - there was no heartbeat, not even the slightest tingle. I suppose that came natural with being dead and getting a bullet to the heart. (@Willow Blackthorn)

"It'll get better though, we can go visit them ever so often." She patted his back. "You'll get to see them every now and then." She led him to a seat beside her and nodded kindly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back