DC: Help Wanted [Inactive]

"Well why did i see that coming, i really don't want to get use to a little boy becoming a manly hero. I should have a talk with Thanatos or whoever is supposed to watch those doors. I don't need your help as iam not rfighting braniac at the second." Sai said.

Deathstroke quickly said "either it's darkseid or doomsday. But then again , you've beaten both. Maybe it's BOTH of them. We need back up. Badly. I'm going to send out an alert to the justice league that the watchtower was attacked , and they all need to be here. We need to plan for this." He quickly did as he stated "now I'm going to the lower levels , because there may be more villains. Who elects to come with me?"

Shazaam angrily looked to Sai "Little kid? I outta!... I'm going with Slade"

Superman "It might even be bigger than that Slade."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deathstroke "come on billy is it? Or do you like captain marvel or shazam better? I at one point had a contract on you but I don't kill kids. Not even then , and especially not now. Anyway , let's go. And the only thing I can think bigger is... A resurrection of the dead. Or making all the heroes dissapear. Like taking you and Wonder Woman and leaving only people like me. Let's hope not for that." And then he quickly darts off into the lower levels. He finds one disturbing thing - a strange mark. He didn't know what it meant "guys! What does this mean?"

"Funny, they tried that" Flash remarked. Superman rushed to Slades side

Deathstroke "it looks like a triangle in a circle , with three lines under it. Does anyone know what it means? And why there is a dead body here? This is all too much for a simple ex-mercenary like me. Lantern , this looks like one of your kind of symbols." He observed the area and then said "no villains though. Strange."

Deathstroke "it certainly looks like... I've seen this before... Wait... Maybe this is why deadshot was here! I killed him. And I know I did , I cut his head off. But yet there he was. Maybe they're resurrecting villains? That would make sense enough. I have deadshot chained up on the upper levels. Let's ask him."

"You've got to fetch something from Luthors lab with me, it's going to be a hoot!"

"Sure. Why not? Take plant girl with you, I'm still tending to the last bat-beating" Joker said with a chuckle

"Oh, thank you, Puddin! I won't let cha' down!"

Harley plants a kiss on Joker's cheek.

"I'll be back, Mistah J!" 
Harley drives to Luthor's lab, but leaves Ivy.

"Who needs Ivy? She's mean tah' m-"

Harley's car is blown up.

"Help-help-help me... Mistah J...Anyone..." 
Harley is bleeding to death.

"M-MIsTaH J!"

Harley can't yell very loud, as her strength is horrible right now. 
"P-lease, P-p-Puddin, I'm dyin'. H-Help me."

"Harley? You're bleeding to death. What's going on here? You're on a mission!"

Green Arrow saw a dying Harley on the ground and began rushing her to a hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back