• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dark Ages of Taeral - D&D 5e (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
A giant warforged would make a good perch. Zu weighs little enough that Bentley wouldmt even know he was there.

Awesome. So we have Garroth the Fighter, Zu the Rogue, and Bentley the Cleric as the Three Musketeers!

A giant warforged would make a good perch. Zu weighs little enough that Bentley wouldmt even know he was there.
lol Garroth is also pretty big. All the eyes will be on the two giants while Zu sneaks about and gets all the loot!

lol Garroth is also pretty big. All the eyes will be on the two giants while Zu sneaks about and gets all the loot!
Mm yes. All the loot.

Since Zu is small, he could use yall as cover and sneak attack from between yalls legs.

At least E'Lania and Athaclenna won't have to worry about the three of you trying to sex us up. lol

The robot is the most qualified bachelor out of the three of them.

He protecc

He attack

But most importantly

He wants a big snacc

Some fun imagery to flesh out a region. Just an option of sort of how I see things.

90d3a3507ce94e6a18f2c6c32eeeb6da.jpg

The city beneath Siik'tau, small, yet sturdy and respectable called Tar Valon. A harbor that serves as a fine stopping point for traders and travelers. While not a famous port, it would be on a map.

It is within Darta'nion Bay. Darta Bay for short. The coasts of the area are known for its sharp inclines that protrude along its length. Beaches and heathland are the terrain that make up most of the coast itself, while behind the walls of small mountains the land calms into hills and forests.

stock-photo-rock-spires-on-tropical-island-with-beach-aerial-overhead-view-railay-beach-thaila...jpg

Out towards the sea, many small islands and rocky spires jut out from the water. Close to the city is one of the tallest. On which is the city of Siik'tau. It relatively small, and claims some of the lesser spires as well. It tends to be a bit of a challenge for non fliers to reach, but there are aarakocra who offer their services in the harbor city if someone does wish to go there.

The city itself is a mix of tradition aarakocran and regional architecture. And made light and thin, taking advantage of thick vines that grow naturally on the spires to keep their buildings having a strong foundation to weather storms and high winds. The vines themselves were cultivated to make up a lot of the city, and were grown thick enough to have the hardness and firmness of wood. The noble Ti'shi family pride themselves as the caretakers of the vines and architects of the city. A Ti'shi is currently the cities elder.

Among the aarakocra, lives a single vaati. A powerful and long lived air elemental. One of the few in the material plane. Her name is Nix. Though her ties to that plane have long since gone silent, she watches the aarakocra and lends them her wisdom. In return, they offer her their service as she needs. While the aarakocra give her the title of "Princess" she is not a monarch of the land, nor its leader. She is, however, respected even down in the harbor city. Her lawful nature having bred a great amount of trust and goodwill, and her wisdom having helped many generations.

Last edited:
Alrighty, let me lock in the drow ranger before I can second-guess that decision a second time - think I'm up to something that'll fit into the group. I might not have enough time to finish the cs today, but the work has certainly begun. More to come!

I usually choose to accept it on a case by case. Not all of it. So just ask.

Is what you said regarding Unearthed Arcana usage. So I'll ask about the possibility of getting that arcanist feat we talked about yesterday (when I get to level 4 of course), since it may affect my spell choices.

Is what you said regarding Unearthed Arcana usage. So I'll ask about the possibility of getting that arcanist feat we talked about yesterday (when I get to level 4 of course), since it may affect my spell choices.
I’m okay with the feat. I’m having a hard time with how you get it. Can you get a feat before 4th level as an Elf?

I’m okay with the feat. I’m having a hard time with how you get it. Can you get a feat before 4th level as an Elf?
Oh, no, I was saying for when I do get to 4th level. (With a class appearantly. Thought it was overall, but went and checked and it's with individual class. Shame, but oh well, can roll with it).

Like, there's only so much flexbility in terms of spells one is able to choose and replace, so to make the final decision regarding the spells I get now I wanted to know whether the feat was fine to have (when the time comes to have it).

edit: not that I would mind getting it right away, but that might really be pushing my luck. :P

Oh, no, I was saying for when I do get to 4th level. (With a class appearantly. Thought it was overall, but went and checked and it's with individual class. Shame, but oh well, can roll with it).

Like, there's only so much flexbility in terms of spells one is able to choose and replace, so to make the final decision regarding the spells I get now I wanted to know whether the feat was fine to have (when the time comes to have it).
Okay, yeah I’m fine with it. I’m going to post it in the character thread so everyone had the option because they’re all as cool as arcanist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back