• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Danganronpa

[QUOTE="Blue Fire]Its fine don't worry about it

[/QUOTE]
as soon as it is up-and-running, I promise I'll send it all to you and post them up.

Okay so the scanner works. (Still getting it fixed with my mums computer) but for now, with me, the scanner works. And so, I present to you. This:

View media item 12389

Yes, I know its bad. The scanner made it lighter, and the fact that I can't draw faces for the life of me. In the origina, I decided to rub it out.

If anyone wants to go over this, they are welcome to. Just remember to credit me. ^^

@Blue Fire

Last edited by a moderator:
CHIAKI NANAMI CONFIRMED AS ACTUAL STUDENT IN HOPE'S PEAK.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, I've been waiting as well cause my characters just asleep. Not doing anything really. Oh, @Blue Fire Would I be able to draw the whole class (Aka, all 16)? I've been wanting to draw so I was kind of hoping if I could. not the next murder (@BennyAxC is doing that) but I mean Everyone?

I finally caught up and I so want that love triangle happening between Julian, Kinjin, and Ike. Though I think it'll be a lot more confusing for Julian since it appears he's more innocent to love than Ike is.

@Blue Fire

@Blue Fire

Question I would kinda want to know your characters theme song.

I don't think I've ever given any of my OC's a theme song. But If I had to choose one, I would have to say...

Either:

Another way out - Hollywood Undead - Link: [media]

[/media]
Or

I don't Care - Apocalyptica ft. Adam Gontier - Link: [media]

[/media]

Okay i just read through everything and Sehema x Alouette is now my OTP and that's final. I'll get that theme song to you soon @Blue Fire .

If Kinjin drowns in that pool he'll have to deal with a very angry and crying Ike in the afterlife.

Lol well thats what he gets for sleeping in the pool with people on edge killing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back